Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Liberty - Leaving out of Miami,Fl - November 5, 2011

Hello ..

This is my first post on this website, so I hope I'm doing this right . Looking for a cabin-mate to split the costs for a balcony cabin onboard the Carnival Liberty leaving out of Miami, FL for 7 days starting November 5, 2011. I've cruised with Carnival in the past, so I do have past guest rates and specials available to me.

What I'm looking for in a cabin-mate :
Someone within my age-range (35-45 years of age)
Not married (just wanted to put that out there)
Non-smoker preferred (social smoker ok)
Social Drinker
Someone who is open-minded, friendly, and knows how to have a good time while on vacation
Oooh .. I prefer someone who doesn't snore like a bear, I'm a pretty light sleeper .. would hate to not be able to sleep while on vaca .. lol !

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, email me back .. Serious Iquiries Only .. you can email me @ : khryssoul@hotmail.com
Thank You and Happy Cruising !!
Sponsored Links