Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruise mate required for QE on 15th July to Norwegian Fjords

I have booked an inside cabin on the QE for the 15th July 2011, and I am not sure now whether my hubby will be able to go. I paid a fantastically low price for this cruise and would love someone to share with. If I can find someone, I really need a female who is aged between 45 and 65 , hopefully someone who just loves cruising and all the activities that go with it. The price I paid for the cabin was 699 each, so if you are quick I will sell your share for that price. I have been on this cruise before on the QE2 and it was probably the best cruise I have ever been on, by the way this cruise is for 11 nights. I live in England and I hope that I can find someone who also lives here, I have even booked a hotel for the night before cruising. I just hope someone replies quickly!:
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

A little more information about the cruise (number of nights, etc) might help you find someone. Also, I hope you posted this in "seeking cruise companion" under "people" in these forums.
Old June 11th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
A little more information about the cruise (number of nights, etc) might help you find someone. Also, I hope you posted this in "seeking cruise companion" under "people" in these forums.
Could you move that post advertising for a cruise mate for 14th June, as it is an old post and I never got anyone to go withe on that one. It has suddenly jumped to the top of the list almost, and I'm obviously not going on that cruise. The cruise I want a mate for is 15th July, for which I hope I have included info on my post?
Regards Eve Humphrey