Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 7/9/16 Boston-Montreal Prairie Home Companion cruise

I am looking for a roommate in a E, large single, cabin, $3,200. I am male, non-smoker. I have been on a few cruises, including with PHC to Norway in 2007.

If you don't know Garrison Keillor and Prairie Home Companion (PHC), this cruise has nonstop entertainment. Keillor is today's Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain). See their site, 2011 APHC At Sea Boston-Montreal | A Prairie Home Companion from American Public Media .

I will be out of the cabin most of the time, at the nonstop entertainment at sea. I have never been to most of these ports, so I will spend most of those days off the ship.

I will check back from time to time, but the quickest way to get me is billw@wmwest.com.
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Admiral

First, check your date. Is it in 2016 or 7/9/2011 from the 9th to 16th. There's another recent thread with multiple inquiries about this cruise.
Old June 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM
First Mate

this is the same cruise as the other thread, for this July. I told Bill I might go with him at the last minute myself, but he should be able to find somebody that wants to go more than me.
Old June 12th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sorry for the confusing date. It is the same Prairie Home Companion Maasdam cruise as the other thread, 7/9-16/2011. The other thread was posted by a female. I am male, as I remember saying. I would change the title, but can't find a way to do so. If the moderator is reading this, could you please change it for me?