Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Dream - Aug 20, 2011 - Only $639 pp

Hello. I'm looking for someone to share a cabin with me for a week to avoid the single supplement. I'm male, 29 years old, very easy going and just looking for someone to share the cabin with and maybe participate in some cruise activities with. The sailing I am looking to go on is on board the Carnival Dream August 20, 2011. For an inside room it is only $639 per person when booking with travelyorkie.com . Let me know if you would like to talk more about it. The iten is below:

Day Date (2011) Port Arrive Depart
Sat, Aug 20
Port Canaveral 4:00 P
Sun, Aug 21
At Sea
Mon, Aug 22
Cozumel 10:00 A 6:00 P
Tue, Aug 23
Roatan 10:00 A 6:00 P
Wed, Aug 24
Belize City 8:00 A 6:00 P
Thu, Aug 25
Costa Maya 7:00 A 2:00 P
Fri, Aug 26
At Sea
Sat, Aug 27
Port Canaveral 7:00 A
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Admiral

check vacations to go, they are starting at $569.
Old June 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I always book with the same company even if it costs a little more. They are a very reliable company who does great with the reservations, plus the cabin classes are a little better on travelyorkie than on vacationstogo. Vacations to go is good if you're looking for the cheapest deal possible, but for me, it's more about being able to choose my location on the ship. Vtogo doesn't allow you to do that, but thanks for the info. It is appreciated.
Old June 12th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Admiral

Boy, have you been hoodwinked! I pick my rooms, and rate according to where and catagory. A ship is a ship. The rate I quoted was entry level only.
For those of us who noted your price quote, you might elaborate cabin type, deck and location.
Old June 12th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
Boy, have you been hoodwinked! I pick my rooms, and rate according to where and catagory. A ship is a ship. The rate I quoted was entry level only.
For those of us who noted your price quote, you might elaborate cabin type, deck and location.
I checked yours, it's the same catagory, A1 or a guarantee. Maybe yours is including something else like port fees, taxes, or his charges.
Old June 12th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Who knows. I know I like to use the same company I always book with because it is someone local and I'm all supporting our local economy. If it's a few bucks more, then so be it. I will always book with them. For me, it's not always about the cheapest price I can find, but supporting those that I know are in business for themselves. Loyalty is hard to find today, so I support whenever I can.
Old June 12th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I figured I would post just to see if there is anyone who wants to go with me on this one. That's all. To me, it's a fair price. It is less than $100 per day and includes food. When I stay in hotels, I pay on average $300 per night not including food, so I think it's a fair deal. Could I save a few $$$? Maybe, but I've grown very fond of travelyorkie.com. They are not always the cheapest, but not the most expensive either, and it's important to me to have things done right, get the dining times I've requested, the amenities in the stateroom I've requested upon arrival, etc. Never once was anything messed up. This will be my 12th cruise with them. -- Just looking for a partner for the week if anyone is interested.