Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska cruise this Aug. or Sept., preferably from Seattle.

Female to share Alaska Aug. or Sept.

I'd like to do an Alaska cruise this Aug. or Sept., preferably from Seattle.
I'm 59, gregarious, but also need quiet time. So we could do things together, or not - your choice.

Females only, please

Sally
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Alaska cruise in august

Hi,

My name is Szu and I have a specific cruise I wish to be on in August. I can't afford to travel alone, and I can't find any friends to go with. The cruise to Alaska leaves on the 14th. I'm 23, outgoing but quiet and will probably stick mostly to myself, though i'm happy to share time together for meals and the like. I'm told I don't act my age and I do find that I get along better with others either older or younger than myself.

I've always wanted to go on a cruise, but never had the opportunity. Now, I do, but my boyfriend is going with his family as a memorial to his granny. We are more or less married (living together etc..), but as it's not 'official' his grandpa doesn't see me as part of the family. I'd like to be there with him, as he'd like me to be there, but I can't stay with the family.

I won't be spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, but at least I'll see him and get to go on a cruise (a dream). I'm happy on my own and make friends easily, but i'm looking forward to relaxing with a game or catching up on my books.

szu
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravlinGal View Post
Female to share Alaska Aug. or Sept.

I'd like to do an Alaska cruise this Aug. or Sept., preferably from Seattle.
I'm 59, gregarious, but also need quiet time. So we could do things together, or not - your choice.

Females only, please

Sally
Hello! I've been looking for a companion to share a balcony cabin to Alaska sometime in August or early September too! I'm a 54 year old single woman and love cruising. I've gone on a couple of cruises (Caribbean and Mexico) but now it's time to try Alaska. I absolutely must have a balcony cabin as I do smoke and cannot stand it inside. Besides, I love the view and if I had to be in an inside cabin, I simply wouldn't go. But if the smoking is a deal breaker then I toally understand. But i'm very considerate, keep it completely outside, and make sure I don't go around smelling like smoke). I've found a couple of cruises on Holland America for around $1,100 per person. For a balcony for 7 nights, that's not bad!

Please let me know if you would be interested. Thank you!

Cherie