Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 25 year old male looking for cabin mate

I am a SWM from North Carolina looking for a cabin mate for a cruise toward the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012. I have only been on 1 cruise before and really know nothing about them so someone with some cruise experience would be nice. I would like someone under 30. I have no preference where the cruise goes as long as it is only 7-10 days in length. I would like to depart from the East Coast if at all possible. None of my friends can afford anything like this and the few that can are terrified of boats. Let me know if you are interested!
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey whats up, my name is Zach. Ive never been on a cruise, but am thinking of taking one leaving Baltimore in Nov, Dec time-frame. Somewhere warm. I dont really care where it goes, and would like to stick with a 7 day cruise. Ive found a bunch for around 350-400 per person.
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey. How are you? I have been on 3 cruises alone but I am looking to go on Oasis of the Seas this year. Since it is expensive for 1 person to go alone, I was thinking of sharing a cabin with someone. None of my friends really like cruises. I am looking to go probably in December. I am 31 years old and a very considerate and respectful guy. My email is joshinboston1980@yahoo.com if you want to contact me.
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
I am a SWM from North Carolina looking for a cabin mate for a cruise toward the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012. I have only been on 1 cruise before and really know nothing about them so someone with some cruise experience would be nice. I would like someone under 30. I have no preference where the cruise goes as long as it is only 7-10 days in length. I would like to depart from the East Coast if at all possible. None of my friends can afford anything like this and the few that can are terrified of boats. Let me know if you are interested!
I have already booked an interior room in the spa section of the ship (meaning room price includes full access to hydropool/sauna/etc) on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral, FL, for 7 days starting January 14, 2012.

I am 28 yrs old (will be 29 by January), white, non-smoker, light drinker. I have been on one cruise so far, but I have booked two for 2012. Looking for someone around my age (non-smoker) to share the room. Must be able to go January 14-21, 2012, because the room has already been booked.

-Keith
Old July 21st, 2011, 04:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hi just for a suggestion try a singles cruise==they hook you up with a room mate.
Get in a group with your age range. vacationstogo.com or singlescruises.com
they both do this
Have fun.
Old July 24th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I to am looking to take a Cruise later this year. I am looking at booking the Cruise leaving out of Miami on October 1st onboard the Carnival Liberty. I took this cruise two years ago and had a total blast when I went with two of my best friends. A little bit about myself I am 29 years old, I am stationed overseas in Germany with the US Army and have been serving for the past 10 years. Looking to go have a nice vacation before shipping out to Afghanistan for 9 to 12 months. The next cruise will mark my 4th cruise since 2007 so just trying to keep the tradition alive.