Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool seeking Cruisemate for a Caribbean or bahammas Cruise

Looking for Cruisemate for a 5 to 7 day cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahammas. Have cruised before, never had a unknown cruise roomate. Except when in the Navy. Cruise Aug. or Sept.
I am a 65 Yr old. SWM, non smoker, looking for somone to share expenses. You can be on your own, or take in some shore trips together, your choice.
Have not booked anything as yet, would like to agree on trip destination and length. I prefer a 5 to 7 day cruise. I live in North Carolina and would need to travel to port where we board. Charleston, or any florida port ok with me. In checking, cost appears to be approx. $ 500.00 each.
Sponsored Links
Old July 7th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Partner

Hello Rick: I'm interested. I live in Clearwater, Fl and looking for a cruise partner in Aug or Sept. Call me at 727-545-3416. It's easier to talk on the phone about it. Thanks, Peter Richard
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricksterr24 View Post
Looking for Cruisemate for a 5 to 7 day cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahammas. Have cruised before, never had a unknown cruise roomate. Except when in the Navy. Cruise Aug. or Sept.
I am a 65 Yr old. SWM, non smoker, looking for somone to share expenses. You can be on your own, or take in some shore trips together, your choice.
Have not booked anything as yet, would like to agree on trip destination and length. I prefer a 5 to 7 day cruise. I live in North Carolina and would need to travel to port where we board. Charleston, or any florida port ok with me. In checking, cost appears to be approx. $ 500.00 each.
Hello...I am a 65 year old SWF but not opposed to having a male roommate - I am not looking for anything except friendship and possible cruisemate to share expenses. I along with two other females (separate cabin) have booked the 8 day Virgin Island cruise on the Carnival Freedom on Dec 3rd. I do drink some, but don't smoke. Have cruised before also and love it. This will be my 10th cruise.

Let me know what you think.....
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Rick,

I am also interested. You can email me direct at kyle0328@bellsouth.net

thanks