Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Female roommate needed for Girls Getaway Cruise

Every year our Ladies Social group does a large "Ladies Getaway Cruise". This will be our 5th year and so far we have about 80 people going. I do NOT need a roommate, BUT there are several ladies in the group that DO!!! I am trying to help them find someone of their own age and interests before just matching them up as numbers. Currently we have about 5-6 ladies who are looking. They range in age from 23 to 60. As far as I know all of them are non-smokers.
The cruise is on Royal Caribbean, Monarch of the Seas, September 23-26 from Port Canaveral to Nassau & Coco Cay. The theme is Back to the 80's...we have several exclusive group events and we are even bringing our own 80's band! The cruise is co-ed but at this time we only need female roommates. The cost per person depends on the type of cabin the current passenger booked. The fares range from $320 to $390 per person and that rate includes all of the cruiseline taxes, fees and all of our events.

If you are interested please message me here
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Familiar Face

Hi! I sent you a private email but will also post here. I might be interested in joining your group! I am a happily married, non-smoking, non-partying lady. I love to snorkel and "beach it" and do a little shopping in port. Because it's such an expensive flight to Orlando and transfer to the port, I might be interested in extending the cruise into another one if there's any interest.

I love to laugh. Smiles are free and I'd love to meet another lady who feels the same as I do. Hope to hear from you soon.