CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Oct 28 TA Carnival Magic cabin mate needed Male or Female (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/383743-oct-28-ta-carnival-magic-cabin-mate-needed-male-female.html)

JCLove2Cruise July 15th, 2011 12:04 PM

Oct 28 TA Carnival Magic cabin mate needed Male or Female

I have a balcony cabin booked. My previous cabin mate is unable to go. I have to make the changes to booking by July 30. I am easy going 43, non-smoker. I don't expect us to hang out together and be attached at the hip. No strings attached I just don't want to pay single supplement. The cruise is on The new Carnival Magic from Barcelona to Galveston 16 days. I have a $400 on board credit in which you would get $200. The total cruise rate with Gov fees and taxes is $1364.69. Tips and Grats not included. The balcony cabin has been upgraded to deck 9 portside aft. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at adaydreamer67 at YH dot com.

Cruising Carol July 15th, 2011 01:45 PM

I have looked at this cruise as a single & it was too expensive. Is the price you have stated cruise only or with flights as I would have to get flights to Barcelona & back from Galveston to the UK
I am REALLY interested but will try to e mail you which is easier but I am on my way to the gym now & will be out until early evening Saturday.
Obviously you may get a better offer from someone over there in the States.
Will check on the price of flights.
Regards

JCLove2Cruise July 15th, 2011 01:52 PM

This does not include the flight, but please check into it. I am working today and this weekend, but have my cell phone with me at all times to check for emails and replies to the post.

dinomite July 15th, 2011 04:25 PM

I booked an Inside cabin for transatlantic from Rome to Galveston w/ RCL Mariner of the Seas sailing on Oct26th and arrive to Galveston on Nov 11th. If you're interested, drop me a PM. price is $699/pp + tax

JCLove2Cruise July 17th, 2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinomite (Post 1381656)
I booked an Inside cabin for transatlantic from Rome to Galveston w/ RCL Mariner of the Seas sailing on Oct26th and arrive to Galveston on Nov 11th. If you're interested, drop me a PM. price is $699/pp + tax

Thanks for the offer, but I already have my airfare to Barcelona and I prefer 16 days to 14.

Cruising Carol July 17th, 2011 06:51 AM

Magic !!!

Struggling to find any cheap flights back to UK from Galveston but still looking.
Regards

JCLove2Cruise July 17th, 2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruising Carol (Post 1381889)
Struggling to find any cheap flights back to UK from Galveston but still looking.
Regards

I'm flying on British Airways. I hope you find
something!!

dinomite July 18th, 2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruising Carol (Post 1381889)
Regards

The lowest is $450 USD ...how cheap do you want it? you won't find cheaper than this rate....this price was published via kayak search engine.

Cruising Carol July 18th, 2011 07:18 PM

I will look again but I was not getting that sort of price.
Regards

Cruising Carol July 18th, 2011 07:28 PM

I have looked on kayak & the cheapest is 459 POUNDS!! & that is via Chicago & Warsaw to Heathrow & I would probably need another holiday by the time i had been on a plane for a day to get back to England. The next price is 800

visage July 19th, 2011 07:28 AM

try iceland airways..they were doing really cheap flights from new york to manchester ie 200.
then all you need is a cheap internal flight in the usa from galveston to new york

JCLove2Cruise July 20th, 2011 01:21 AM

I have found a cabin mate as of today. Thanks for the replies.

vamoonbeam@comcast.net August 4th, 2011 12:51 PM

Hello I am a SWF looking to cruise. R U female?

JCLove2Cruise August 4th, 2011 07:23 PM

Yes I am female, but I have found a cabin mate for the TA cruise.
If your interested in having a cruise mate for future cruises I may be interested.

vamoonbeam@comcast.net August 23rd, 2011 04:43 PM

WOW ! Just saw this. If its not to late maybe we can connect. I am a 55 and alive SWF, non-smoker, social drinker. I love to travel now that I am a retired teacher. here is my e-mail vamoonbeam@comcast.net