Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Hazthor
Default Christmas anyone?

Single, white, senior female Canadian (ex-Brit) on wet coast (I meant that!) would love to cruise over the Christmas/New Year's holiday - possibly Caribbean. Anyone else going to be alone at that time who would like to share? There are several good itineraries that I'd like to explore -14 days makes more sense for me because of the flight cost - but am willing to look at anything ..... All the best spots go early - both flights as well as cabins, so let's be hearing from you! hazthor@yahoo.com

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Familiar Face

I'd love to go on a Christmas cruise, but I need to be home (Los Angeles) by New Years Eve to spend it with my boyfriend. I understand if that's a deal breaker. Anyway, I'm 58 years young, have gone on many cruises, and have loved them all. I think I'm an easygoing cabin mate. Let me know if you have any interest in a cruise that end before 12/31. I can go the last two weeks of December. At this time of year, it would probably have to be the Caribbean. Any itinerary is fine with me, but I don't like more than 2 sea days in a row. I prefer cruises that have lots of port days. Please let me know. Debbie