Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Familiar Face

Smile 20 days of vacation just got approved still looking for a cruise mate

So the Good news today is that my Military Leave was approved for 20 days starting on the 30th of September and ending on the 19th of October. The bad news is I've yet to find a cruise mate interested in going on a cruise with me. I was looking at leaving out of Miami on October 1st aboard the Carnival Liberty for a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise with stops at Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk. I haven't booked a cruise yet to keep my options open. If you would like to know more about me I am 29 year old veteran still serving proudly on active duty, I don't smoke, however when on vacation I do like to drink a lil more especially those Long Island Ice Teas and Pina Colada's. I do enjoy everything about cruising from the shows to the excursions, the formal nights, and yes even sometimes the crazy planned activities that they put on for all the guest to enjoy. I'm looking for someone who also likes to have a good time and enjoy life a little, prefer someone reasonably close to my age give or take 5 years but mostly I"m looking for someone to hang out with because going Solo isn't all its cracked up to be. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Sponsored Links