Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

View Poll Results: What is your favorite activity on a cruise?
Enjoying the sea air & sunshine 6 85.71%
Enjoying fine dining in the upscale restaurants 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink Retired GWM Seeking Panama Canal Cruise Companion

I'm retired and looking for another gay man to share a cabin on the Coral Princess that leaves Los Angeles on 11/22/11 and arrives at Ft.Lauderdale, FL on 12/06/11. I can secure some great prices starting at $1,299.35 for an inside cabin all the way up to $2.068.60 for a Suite. I can also get some good airline ticket prices, depending on where you're flying from/to. I'm a very easy going, laid back guy who is a non-smoker and social drinker. We could enjoy the cruise together or just share the cabin and be on our own. I look forward to hearing from some gay men of any age. I'm in my late 50's.
Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking cruise companion

Hi:

'Don't know how far along you are with this, but it sounds like something that may be of interest to me. Non-smoking, non-drinking, non-drugs, fit, easygoing GWM 71. I'm in Palm PSinrgs and have taken a Carnival cruise out of San Diego.

Your thoughts.

Art
Old August 4th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Art,
Thanks for your reply. Actually, I haven't made any reservations yet. I keep waiting for someone like you to reply. You certainly sound like the person I would enjoy going on a cruise with. I'm also an easy going layed back type of guy. If you can believe this, I found these cruise prices on Costco Travel. For obvious reasons, the later into the winter cruise season, the more the prices increase. Living in Southern Calif, you won't incurr any travel expense to the departure city of Los Angeles. That's great. I would love to hear back from you. I'm leaving on Friday on a week long vacation to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. I look forward to your reply. Thanks again for your reply Roy.

Sean
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Burqueguy

Hi:
Thanks for your promptness in replying. Let's talk when you get back from Yellowstone.
Have an enjoyable trip.
Art

aajo1315@gmail.com
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks Art.

I will make sure to contact you upon my return from Yellowstone. Thanks again for your reply. I'm sure we can make this happen. Take care.

Sean
Old August 17th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Art, I'm back from Yellowstone. Are you still interested in the Panama Canal Cruise in November? I'll await your reply. Thanks....Sean
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Familiar Face

Hi:
Welcome back. And trust that you had an enjoyable time.
I did check with AAA and depending oin the crusie they MAY provide some incentives.
Ypur thoughts?
Email AAJO@gmail.com
phone 760-202-1315
Art
Old August 21st, 2011, 04:26 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Sean:
Thanks for you call and sorry I was not in. If still planning, please call.
Regards
Art