CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Wanted: Female cabin mate for holiday cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/383951-wanted-female-cabin-mate-holiday-cruises.html)

DebCruiser July 28th, 2011 02:48 AM

Wanted: Female cabin mate for holiday cruises

I'm a 58 year old female who loves to cruise. I work for a school system, so, unfortunately, I'm limited to school vacation times. I'd love to go on a nice, relaxing cruise over Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. I would need to be home by New Years Eve to spend it with my boyfriend (who is not as enamored with travel as I am). I prefer cruises that have more port days than sea days. Otherwise, I'm flexible regarding itinerary and type of cabin. I enjoy having independent time and shared time in whatever ratio works for you. If anybody's interested, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly making some wonderful plans. Debbie

ruthlessboss July 28th, 2011 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebCruiser (Post 1383770)

I'm a 58 year old female who loves to cruise. I work for a school system, so, unfortunately, I'm limited to school vacation times. I'd love to go on a nice, relaxing cruise over Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. I would need to be home by New Years Eve to spend it with my boyfriend (who is not as enamored with travel as I am). I prefer cruises that have more port days than sea days. Otherwise, I'm flexible regarding itinerary and type of cabin. I enjoy having independent time and shared time in whatever ratio works for you. If anybody's interested, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly making some wonderful plans. Debbie

East coast, west coast, Alaska, Caribbean?

DebCruiser July 28th, 2011 05:35 PM

Over Thanksgiving & Christmas, I think the only options are in the Caribbean. Mexico is a possibility, but I've been there many times and I don't like what's going on there. Still, I'm open to it. What's your preference?

crowncentral August 1st, 2011 11:06 PM

I can go any time--I'm 58, DWF, wants to travel the nicer trips, live in N. Cal. Please reply jeannegraham2@yahoo.com

DebCruiser August 10th, 2011 04:38 AM

Hi. I just saw your post. What did you have in mind? I'm fairly flexible in most ways. Are you looking to cruise over Christmas? That's the next time I have a big chunk of vacation time. Let me know your preferences and what you're looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you. Debbie

crowncentral August 10th, 2011 10:09 PM

Hi. I'm 58 and there are a lot of cruises on sale now--especially Windstar, since there is a new owner and no one is going. I have lots to forward to you. I'm divorced, live in the bay area and do not smoke or snore! You can ask me anything. My email is jeannegraham2@yahoo.com. I'd like to go over holiday season also.

ONESPIRIT555 August 11th, 2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1383780)
East coast, west coast, Alaska, Caribbean?

I am 62yo female, once was a teacher. Let me know when and where you would like to go! I was just looking into a cruise and I just can't bring myself to paying double on a cruise!
Carol

DebCruiser August 13th, 2011 03:28 AM

I'm hoping to cruise over the Christmas holidays. The easiest option is the Caribbean, but I'm open to other ideas. There aren't too many warm weather places that time of year. I just want to get away and leave all the holiday chaos behind.