Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Familiar Face

Default Wanted: Female cabin mate for holiday cruises

I'm a 58 year old female who loves to cruise. I work for a school system, so, unfortunately, I'm limited to school vacation times. I'd love to go on a nice, relaxing cruise over Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. I would need to be home by New Years Eve to spend it with my boyfriend (who is not as enamored with travel as I am). I prefer cruises that have more port days than sea days. Otherwise, I'm flexible regarding itinerary and type of cabin. I enjoy having independent time and shared time in whatever ratio works for you. If anybody's interested, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly making some wonderful plans. Debbie
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebCruiser View Post

I'm a 58 year old female who loves to cruise. I work for a school system, so, unfortunately, I'm limited to school vacation times. I'd love to go on a nice, relaxing cruise over Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. I would need to be home by New Years Eve to spend it with my boyfriend (who is not as enamored with travel as I am). I prefer cruises that have more port days than sea days. Otherwise, I'm flexible regarding itinerary and type of cabin. I enjoy having independent time and shared time in whatever ratio works for you. If anybody's interested, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly making some wonderful plans. Debbie
East coast, west coast, Alaska, Caribbean?
Old July 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Familiar Face

Over Thanksgiving & Christmas, I think the only options are in the Caribbean. Mexico is a possibility, but I've been there many times and I don't like what's going on there. Still, I'm open to it. What's your preference?
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Familiar Face

I can go any time--I'm 58, DWF, wants to travel the nicer trips, live in N. Cal. Please reply jeannegraham2@yahoo.com
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi. I just saw your post. What did you have in mind? I'm fairly flexible in most ways. Are you looking to cruise over Christmas? That's the next time I have a big chunk of vacation time. Let me know your preferences and what you're looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you. Debbie
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. I'm 58 and there are a lot of cruises on sale now--especially Windstar, since there is a new owner and no one is going. I have lots to forward to you. I'm divorced, live in the bay area and do not smoke or snore! You can ask me anything. My email is jeannegraham2@yahoo.com. I'd like to go over holiday season also.
Old August 11th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
East coast, west coast, Alaska, Caribbean?
I am 62yo female, once was a teacher. Let me know when and where you would like to go! I was just looking into a cruise and I just can't bring myself to paying double on a cruise!
Carol
Old August 13th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Familiar Face

I'm hoping to cruise over the Christmas holidays. The easiest option is the Caribbean, but I'm open to other ideas. There aren't too many warm weather places that time of year. I just want to get away and leave all the holiday chaos behind.