Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to zach22213
Default Cruise in Sep/Oct need roomate

Hi, my name is Zach and i live here in Orlando. I am looking for someone to go on a cruise with sometime in september maybe october. I am 24 very mellow and I just want to have someone to enjoy a cruise with. The one i saw leaves SEP 19 from Port Canaveral on the Carnival Sensation. Its $404 for a suite for 4 days. Im flexible for port options if you find something else. Please let me know if your interested and maybe we can set this thing up. Happy Sailings!
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Familiar Face

Doesn't look like you and I are having much luck there Zach... I myself have been looking at Carnival Liberty leaving out of Miami on the 1st of October for 7 days, Still waiting to see if my friend in Texas wants to do one leaving out of Galveston on the 2nd of October but not looking very likely. Can you tell us a little more about yourself? I myself am a 29 year old male who has been in the Army for the last 10 years I love taking cruises for Vacations and the next one will mark number 4 for me I've taken a 12 night in the Mediteranian Sea, followed by a Eastern Caribbean on Carnival Liberty with two of my best friends back in 2009 and a Western Caribbean on Carnival Liberty in 2010 needless to say I"m a big fan of Carnival Liberty its like a home away from home for me. Anyways hit me up.
Old July 31st, 2011, 06:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hey there is also one leaving on the 3rd of October for 5 days on Carnival Destiny it looks like a pretty good itenary to. Last time I was in Grand Turk I had a blast
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Familiar Face

Incase your holding off on replying my friend has backed out so i'm openned up for business
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruise partner

Hello Zach: I'm interested and I live in Clearwater, so I'm flexible. Please give me a call at 727-545-3416. It's easier to talk on the phone. Pete