Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 42 nights for about $2400 pp including taxes

3 rccl voyager of the seas back to back cruises starting in april 2012-new orleans to barcelona and then barcelona to dubai and finally dubai to singapore.
some of the online websites that charge the $25 processing fee are offering prepaid gratuities. going on the first 2 legs would be 31 nights for $1550.

i'm a white male straight baby boomer non smoker and have been on about 10 cruises. i like to play card games like bridge, pinochle, and canasta if i can't find something interesting in the ship's daily activities to do. if the town is near the port dock i often just start walking and explore on my own. i don't do many excursions.
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2011, 11:03 AM
Familiar Face

great price offering. I am definitely interested. I will start to look for airfare tomorrow b4 booking the cruise fares. I may consider visiting another Asian country after the final leg complete in Singapore which is May 26th.

I am half your age and I am from a generation called spoiled-generation, hence I have ADD. PM me if u dun mind sharing with a young male with a passion for traveling, exploring, and learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedayiwillwinthelottery View Post
3 rccl voyager of the seas back to back cruises starting in april 2012-new orleans to barcelona and then barcelona to dubai and finally dubai to singapore.
some of the online websites that charge the $25 processing fee are offering prepaid gratuities. going on the first 2 legs would be 31 nights for $1550.

i'm a white male straight baby boomer non smoker and have been on about 10 cruises. i like to play card games like bridge, pinochle, and canasta if i can't find something interesting in the ship's daily activities to do. if the town is near the port dock i often just start walking and explore on my own. i don't do many excursions.
Old July 31st, 2011, 11:46 AM
Captain

I have a friend who is doing this. They are booked on all 3 legs for about $2100, in a HC inside, extra large cabin. I thought for a minute you were our friend Frank .. lol

They will have to fly home from Asia.. sounds like some awesome ports. He rattled off all the ports in europe etc .. really a great cruise.
Old July 31st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default $2100 ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
I have a friend who is doing this. They are booked on all 3 legs for about $2100, in a HC inside, extra large cabin. I thought for a minute you were our friend Frank .. lol

They will have to fly home from Asia.. sounds like some awesome ports. He rattled off all the ports in europe etc .. really a great cruise.

If I can get that price, I'd lock in immediately. I contacted RCL and they gave me single rate for 3-legs which came out to ~$3500 airfare is also reasonable. I will keep my eyes on this and will lock in both air and cruise sometimes this week.
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Partner

Hello: I am a straight, 59 y.o. male. I saw your posting for the Voyager. Please give me a call at 727-545-3416. It's easier and we can discuss it. Thanks, Peter Richard
Old August 17th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Might be interested. I am a straight SWM 58 and have travelled a fair amount. Would like to know more about the cruise. Can you send the http? I too like to play any kind of card game, non-smoker..love to travel, prefer to do my own thing on excursions. Mainly looking to cut the single supplement.

cheers!

Ed
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Partner

Hello: I saw your posting for a transatlantic back to back and I am interested. Please give me a call at 727-545-3416. It's easier to discuss it that way. I, too, am a 59 y.o. boomer who lives in Florida and I share similar aspects of travel as you described in your posting. Hope to hear from you soon, Peter Richard