Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2011, 02:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF 60+ seeks cabin mate for New England/Canada cruise Sept./Oct., 2011

Hi - I'm an experienced traveler and cruiser who's looking for a cabin mate to do a New England/Canada cruise at fall foliage time this fall. Non-smoker, light drinker, friendly, out-going, terrific sense of direction, clean, and neat. I have in mind the Holland America cruise on 9/30 from NYC to Quebec City. I'm looking for another female to share a cabin. Does this interest you?

Hilary
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2011, 04:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Hilary (aka "Adventuresome"),
I just made my first post on Cruisemates and then I saw yours. I am "Elucidator" and my post is titled "Female Companion for Carribean and Canada/New England cruises." Please look at it and let me know if you are interested.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I just made my first post on Cruisemates and then I saw yours. I am "Emeritus" and my post is titled "Female Companion for Carribean and Canada/New England cruises." Please look at it and let me know if you are interested.
Old August 4th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post
I just made my first post on Cruisemates and then I saw yours. I am "Emeritus" and my post is titled "Female Companion for Carribean and Canada/New England cruises." Please look at it and let me know if you are interested.
Hi Emeritus - Thanks for responding to my post. It's my first time posting also. However attractive your offer may be, and it is - I just can not see myself sharing a cabin with a strange man. I was really looking for a female cabin mate. I hope you can find someone to join you on your cruise, and I really hope I'll find someone soon as well.

Bon Voyage. Hilary
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Hilary,A bit unsure of myself both posting message & looking for someone to share cabin,however, would love to do Can/New England cruise but do not want to pay single supp.I will be in NYC in Sept and would love to do either NCL or Carnival cruise leaving Sept.17th, both around $500 for 7 days.My reasons being I haven't seen NE before and the autumn colours.It may not suit you, however, if it does can you get in touch and happy to give you my details.Cheers
Old August 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Alchamist - Nice to hear from you. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a straight SWF - 68 years old. I live in Oregon, and have been wanting to see that part of the country especially at fall foliage time. I'm a retired teacher who would like to do more traveling, but do not want to pay double to take a cruise.

I'm new to this site too, and haven't figured out all the navigational things yet - but I'm learning.

I had in mind a 10-day cruise on Holland America that leaves on 9/30/11. There's also a Princess cruise - similar itinerary - sailing on 10/4/11, and a 14-day cruise on Celebrity departing 10/9/11. They are all close in price with the 14-day one being a bit more, and it's my least favorite. Coming all the way from Oregon, I wanted to do at least a 10-day cruise to make it worth the trip to get there, and I think we might get better colors the later we go.

I'm sorry I can't do the Sept. 17th cruises because I'm going to my 50th HS reunion then. By the way, what is NCL? Is this the only time you can take a cruise?

Where do you live? Can you tell me a little about yourself? Do you snore?

Please write me at my personal email address which is: hilaryhutch@yahoo.com. Maybe we have a trip in our future. I hope so.

Hope to hear from you soon. Hilary
Old September 4th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Hilary, I am a 60 + widowed, "experienced" cruiser, who lost my travel buddy last year. Have you found a "roommate' for your New England / Canada cruise yet? If not I would be I am interested in communicating with you & getting more detail . Please contact me at lbalyssa@gmail.com
Old September 6th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Anysssa - I responded to your posting to the email address you gave in your response. It came back "failure to deliver". I'd love to talk to you about the cruise. Please supply with a working email address. My email address is in the posting above yours.

Hilary
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Familiar Face

I am interested in going on a cruise.

sclearyy@yahoo.com