Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Familiar Face

Default SWF departing Oct 22 fm Rome transatlantic Celebrity room mate needed.

Leaving for Rome September 25th (flying over), need a roommate for returning home. I am a SWF 53 and I love to cruise. I like the shows, lectures, relaxing and reading, playing games. I am not a smoker or drinker. However, I enjoy having good clean fun. Please reply soon. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
Familiar Face

Hello R u Talking about the new ship Silhouette that leaves Rome Oct 22nd and heads to Bayonne New Jerseyl. an 11 night cruise I too am a SWF and non-smoker and a social drinker. I would love to have a balcony mate. Here is my e-mail address
vamoonbeam@comcast.net so we can get to know each other better. Plus the deals ends thursday Call Crucon Cruise Outlet 1-800-493-6609 ask for stacey. And hopefully we can go on this exciting adventure total cost for one-way air $456.00 and$899.00 for the ship.
let me know
Old August 2nd, 2011, 02:28 AM
Familiar Face

Default roommate for Oct.22 Trans/Atlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise24 View Post
Leaving for Rome September 25th (flying over), need a roommate for returning home. I am a SWF 53 and I love to cruise. I like the shows, lectures, relaxing and reading, playing games. I am not a smoker or drinker. However, I enjoy having good clean fun. Please reply soon. Thanks.
HI, cruise24:I sent you a private message. Please check your private message, in box.Thank you,JOAN
Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:24 AM
Familiar Face

Default Private Message

Quote:
HI, cruise 24:
Did you send me a private message?
I have a private message which I think might be from you, but something is wrong with site and I can't get into my private messages.
If you are trying to contact me, please e mail me at the e mail address I sent in my original private message to you, or post on this thread to let me know you were trying to contact me.
I sent you another private message but I'm not sure if it went through.
Thank you JOAN
Old August 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Familiar Face

hello I am also a SWF looking to cruise. I am a non-smoker, social drinker and love to meet new people. Please e-mail vamoonbeam@comcast.net
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cancel this post

Due to family issues, please disregard this post. Sorry
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Please disregard this post. Thanks
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hi I would love to be your cabinmate for Celebrity Ovt 22nd
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Familiar Face

I would love an opoortunity to fly to Rome and have the tranatlantic trip on Celebrities Silhouette. Pease e-mail vamoonbeam@comcast.net and lets book this kool cruise
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Familiar Face

Hello ! I am a SWF looking to travel around the world cruzin. Would love to fly to Rome 9/25 and return by cruise. Just let me know vamoonbeam@comcast.net
Old September 11th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Familiar Face

I am available to be your cruise mate for Silhouette leaving from Rome. Let me know ASAP so I can get my one-way ticket to Rome. vamoonbeam@comcast.net