Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 3rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Oct 16, 2011, Tampa - Seeking female cruise companion

I have an inside cabin - upgraded because I am a frequent cruiser - on NCL leaving Tampa on Oct 16 and going to Belize and Roruatan and Cozumel and Costa Maya ... 7 wonderful days. I will be scuba diving most of the time and teaching online the rest. grins.

I am quiet .. non-smoker .. and my friends who often cruise with me say I am a good roommate. They can't go this time and I have to be in Fla. the week before so I am adding on the cruise to my trip.

I am 62 (birthday during the cruise). If they have karaoke I'll be doing that.

I'm all for doing stuff together and meeting up with the other singles during the cruise ... or going our own way ... no 'joined at the hip' grins.

Connie
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Connie - are you still looking for a roomate for the Oct western carribean cruise?