CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking a female cruise mate/room mate for Sept or Oct 2011 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384132-seeking-female-cruise-mate-room-mate-sept-oct-2011-a.html)

Emme August 4th, 2011 04:01 PM

Seeking a female cruise mate/room mate for Sept or Oct 2011

Aloha! Iím looking for a cruise mate to share a room on a cruise in September or October 2011. I do not have a cruise picked out but am mainly interested in an Alaskan cruise or Mexico. I live in Hawaii (Maui) so the Carribbean and Bermuda are second on the list! My dates are flexible but would prefer a 4-7 night cruise, nothing much longer than a week unless the price was awesome. Since I will have to fly from Maui ($$$) to whatever port we are embarking from, Iím looking to cruise on a budget and save some money.

Me: female, 26 yrs old, non-smoker, cruising single but in a relationship, on the quieter side, not looking for someone to be joined at my hip as the main reason for this cruise is a time for me to relax, sleep, read, enjoy the scenery and do some exploring. I like my peace and quiet :D

You: female, non-smoker, polite, neat, not a loud snorer, not a party animal or interested in bring back ďfriendsĒ to the room, etc Open to all nationalities, ages and sexual orientations. If we have some common interests, great, if not, cool too.

Do you already have a cruise in mind and think we may be good room mates? If so, send me a message. If you donít have a cruise in mind but have the same time frame available and fit the above, send me a message as well.

Mahalo!

Tangogirl August 6th, 2011 07:29 PM

Hello Emme - are you still looking for cruise cabin mate for sept/oct?

Sandrine August 9th, 2011 01:31 AM

You probably won't be much interested in this cruise, but you sound like the ideal cabinmate so I just had to reply. I'm cruising Celebrity Summit, Oct 23, 6 Days out of Bayonne NJ ending up in San Juan--so it might be a little pricey for you (not the cruise itself--I have a balcony and could share quite reasonably). I've found decent shares on this site; I am traveling with a small group of freakish people--but I don't ever party in the room--that is my quiet sanctuary. I'll be working on a novel so I like some peace and quiet also. This will be my 9th cruise. If it sounds of interest let me know.

sparklingwaters August 9th, 2011 02:46 PM

I don't know if you would be interested since its not one of your top picks but I am going to the western caribbean sept 17-24th on the Carnival Dream. I have a cove balcony stateroom. I am 31 swf and I am very easy to get along with :) Send me a message if your intested.

castillo615gmail August 10th, 2011 05:38 PM

I'm interested in the Carnival Victory leaving San Juan, PR on Oct 16th. An interior cabin fun saver is about $550. I'm 31, single, and although I don't expect to party too hard, it's certainly staying outside of the room.

divlji_macak September 15th, 2011 08:43 AM

I am currently in Europe, near Venice

I hope to meet new friends and see new places!

I want to meet some one who can pay for the travel.
sophiscated and people with style

Why travel alone when you can take me with you?

If you travel often?