CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Come cruise with me this Oct. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384175-come-cruise-me-oct.html)

ShadowDancer894 August 6th, 2011 05:29 PM

Come cruise with me this Oct.

The opportunity to take a quick cruise the week of Oct 9th has presented it self to me. And well I like cruises and I hate to pass the opportunity up.

I'm thinking a mini trip, out of Florida, possibly Galveston if the timing is right. Something simple 4-7days. I'm ready to see a few shows, have more than a few cocktails, play the games, and be all sorts of silly with my new cabinmate/friend.

I havent pre-booked anything. If this comes together I'd like my travelbuddies to have some input on the ship and intinerary.

About me:
I'm 30/SBF/cruise junkie. I don't smoke but I do drink. I like to do everything on the cruise, play the games, see the shows, and I always eat dinner in the dining room. I'm a definate foodie. I'm not much of a dancer or kareoke singer, unless a certain threshold of cocktail consumption has been breached. I do like the beach but I like to do more than just catch rays. I like to have a very active trip. I like to do yoga in the morning on the open seas, I like to see the comedy shows at night before finding some evening entertainment. Sleep is for non cruise times. I'll do nearly anything on an excursion, just no swimming with the dolphins. That has never appealed to me in the slightest. Oh and I dont snore. I'm pretty much up for anything, I just want to have a memorable getaway. I'm not just looking for some to share cabin costs. I'd like to make a new friend and see cruising through their eyes.

About you:
Any age/ Any race/ any gender. You can drink and/or smoke. It doesnt bother me (I'm just reformed). Just be light hearted, outgoing, and fun. Oh and clean. Ya must be clean.

If this sounds good... drop me a line...

castillo615gmail August 10th, 2011 05:48 PM

I'm interested in the Carnival Victory leaving San Juan, PR on Oct 16th. However, it sounds like you already have a cruise in mind. I liked your description and am pretty similar. I can take time off of work pretty easily, so if in the future another great deal comes up and you need a friend, please message me. Have fun!

ShadowDancer894 August 10th, 2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castillo615gmail (Post 1386484)
I'm interested in the Carnival Victory leaving San Juan, PR on Oct 16th. However, it sounds like you already have a cruise in mind. I liked your description and am pretty similar. I can take time off of work pretty easily, so if in the future another great deal comes up and you need a friend, please message me. Have fun!

Oh I wish I could, I love that S. Caribbean route! Alas, I have some time/date/location restrictions... and sadly I wouldn't be able to make it to San Juan. I'll have to keep searching for a travel buddy *cries*. But best of luck to you and Happy Cruising!