Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF Seeking roomate for Sept 11th Cruise Eastern Caribbean out of Miami

I am seeking a roomate to sail on the Carnival Valor on September 11th, 2011out of Miami. This cruise sailing sails the Eastern Carribbean and the ports of call are St. Thomas, San Juan, Half Moon Kay & Grand Turk. I have some friends that are going on this cruise and I decided to go at the last minute. I am a single white female and am a Registered Nurse from the Dallas Texas area. I am looking at booking an inside cabin due to the low rates and being that I do not spend that much time in my cabin. If interested please respond!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Familiar Face

Hi. Are you looking for a female or male cabinmate?
Old August 10th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am open to male or female to room share
Old August 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Familiar Face

Ok. How about making contact offline to exchange more information. Only like to pass so much info on this site. If that is agreeable to you, my email address is: Bartskee@columbus.rr.com.

DR
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Familiar Face

I may be interested. I have been looking for a roomie since June. I am a single asian female and non smoker. I also wanted to cruise out of Miami.
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am in

I have been looking for a cruisemate for a while now. We can be in touch and discuss about it if you want. I will send you a message.
Old September 6th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! If you are still interested in cruise mate, please call my cell 786 547 4635 (Elena)! This is for my brother who is on vocation here from Russia. He is 24 years old, loves traveling and having great time :-)