Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Lightbulb December 2011 - Florida Departure

I have booked a flight to Fl 12/2/11 and want to book an inexpensive (CHEAP) 7 day cruise leaving either Dec 3rd or 4th. The prices are really low, just not with the single suplement, most over 100%. I am a 50SWM, I have been on about ten cruises and tend to spend most of my time outside of the room except to sleep and change clothes. I don't really care if the person is a M or F, Gay or Straight as long as they are respectful that they are sharing a room. It would be great if we were compatible and spend some time together, but not a deal breaker. I live in MA and will be traveling to Fl before this trip, so it would be nice to do a meet and great to see if we gel, but some contact through email/phone would suffice. Please no head cases or tirekickers, you know who you are.

Tony
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Admiral

Florida has many ports. Where are you landing? That might be a start. I already have a roomshare on Dec 3 from Miami (oh my ). It's on Carnival Liberty. Anyway, post a little more of what you are looking for and what cruiseline.
Old September 3rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

Hi,

I've found your note on Cruisemates.com. I would like to travel and share the cost for the cruise. I am 51 yo, Brazilian male, nurse, living in the US. I live in Salt Lake City. I sending some pictures of me in a link, so you can have an idea about me. Any questions, just ask.

Personal pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink

Pictures from Italy:
https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

Hi Tony,

I am free in December, Miami always seems to be the cheapest port to leave out of.

So do you snore?
I'm single 49, W, don't smoke, don't snore, am never in the room except to change and sleep. I use the spa to shower and change most of the time. I don't baby sit cabin mates either.

Kim
Old September 9th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
Florida has many ports. Where are you landing? That might be a start. I already have a roomshare on Dec 3 from Miami (oh my ). It's on Carnival Liberty. Anyway, post a little more of what you are looking for and what cruiseline.
I guess it's a secret! Or he's just seeing if he gets responses when he checks the site.
Old September 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Familiar Face

Still looking?
Old September 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by winthor View Post
I have booked a flight to Fl 12/2/11 and want to book an inexpensive (CHEAP) 7 day cruise leaving either Dec 3rd or 4th. The prices are really low, just not with the single suplement, most over 100%. I am a 50SWM, I have been on about ten cruises and tend to spend most of my time outside of the room except to sleep and change clothes. I don't really care if the person is a M or F, Gay or Straight as long as they are respectful that they are sharing a room. It would be great if we were compatible and spend some time together, but not a deal breaker. I live in MA and will be traveling to Fl before this trip, so it would be nice to do a meet and great to see if we gel, but some contact through email/phone would suffice. Please no head cases or tirekickers, you know who you are.

Tony
Give these people some feedback! Or, let those interested enough to reply to you (and those of us who are curious) know if you've found someone. I see you've recently been on line.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
Admiral

Thanks for your 1 post,