Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise in October for a cruise leaving from PR

Hi,

I am a female in her late 40's and I am looking for a cruise mate for a 7 night cruise to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Bridgetown, Barbados, Castries, St. Lucia, Basseterre, St. Kitts, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and then back to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Its is from October 9th to 16th, leaving from Puerto Rico on Carnival Victory.

I am a nurse and I am always working, I am in need of a vacation and I love nightlife.

We would split the cost in half, it is currently $993.22 total and $496.61 each.

Contact me if interested.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:31 PM
First Mate

hello Joy,

Look down at the post of Johnsmatrix who last posted on Aug 15. He wants to do this trip either last two departures in Aug or mid Sept., but hasn't said for sure. I'm also interested in joining one of you, if we follow through with our plans. I'm available between Sept 8 and Sept 22, and again most of Oct.

I've cruised with other guys twice, but I dress up and smile nice taking a lady to dinner :-) Then we both laugh if I try to dance, but I will try !

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Joy,

This one is a little more interesting that the post you have for Burmuda. I might be interested in going. One thing I would like to ask, do you have any flexibility on your budget? I usually don't book anything lower than a balcony cabin. This cruise has a decent p/p balcony rate, but has an even better p/p suite rate. Would you consider an upgrade? If interested, please contact via my personal email at: Bartskee@columbus.rr.com for more info exchange. Thanks.
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Familiar Face

I am locked into relo out of cape liberty on summit follow up cruise is out of puerto rico which sort of fits my plans. If you can make one of these cruises i am open to sharing cabin.