CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   need partner for 7 day Carnival Nov. 5th (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384444-need-partner-7-day-carnival-nov-5th.html)

fletchinflorida August 19th, 2011 10:09 PM

need partner for 7 day Carnival Nov. 5th

Celebrating my 50th birthday. Departs Port Canaveral on Carnival Dream 11/5 to Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten. The cruise is booked and paid for. You only need to pay for whatever you spend on the ship and in ports. I'm a professional male, white, single, somewhat normal, however this will be my first cruise. Basically interested in relaxing, eating, touring the ports of call. If you're an experienced cruiser you must tolerate sharing the room and trip with a newbie. All humans and some aliens are encouraged to respond. No snorers please.

timateo August 19th, 2011 10:26 PM

I'm new to this site. But not user friendly. Looking for a gay cruise partner. I'm male, 50 and gay. Don't even know if I'm in right place! Help!

rosette August 19th, 2011 11:21 PM

Hi, i want to try this to go for a cruise, looking for someone to go with and have fun, please text me and tell me little bite about your cruise in December
Thank you.

630 615 1551

ruthlessboss August 20th, 2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletchinflorida (Post 1388190)
Celebrating my 50th birthday. Departs Port Canaveral on Carnival Dream 11/5 to Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten. The cruise is booked and paid for. You only need to pay for whatever you spend on the ship and in ports. I'm a professional male, white, single, somewhat normal, however this will be my first cruise. Basically interested in relaxing, eating, touring the ports of call. If you're an experienced cruiser you must tolerate sharing the room and trip with a newbie. All humans and some aliens are encouraged to respond. No snorers please.

Words of encouragement. Even if you wind up by yourself (1st one) you'll have a good time. Dream is big, nice. You get daily calendars telling what's going on that day, lists dining options and times etc. Singles meet and greet listed, but quite late at night, not always well attended. Don't be shy talking to others, cruisers have a strong comradery. My 1st solo was scarey, but you've got a good ship, easy port to find and get around, just follow the other people to board. I now have no fear of going alone, and even met a passenger that was solo, we can now roomshare and will be on Ecstasy at the end of Nov. There, I did my duty.;)

ruthlessboss August 22nd, 2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1388274)
Words of encouragement. Even if you wind up by yourself (1st one) you'll have a good time. Dream is big, nice. You get daily calendars telling what's going on that day, lists dining options and times etc. Singles meet and greet listed, but quite late at night, not always well attended. Don't be shy talking to others, cruisers have a strong comradery. My 1st solo was scarey, but you've got a good ship, easy port to find and get around, just follow the other people to board. I now have no fear of going alone, and even met a passenger that was solo, we can now roomshare and will be on Ecstasy at the end of Nov. There, I did my duty.;)

You are welcome:rolleyes:

rivergirls August 24th, 2011 06:53 PM

Hey Fletchin! I may be interested in connecting with you for the 11/5 cruise! I still have two weeks to left this year to schedule for vacation time at work :) ! I love to cruise and have done it several time/several ways. Last time I actually used this site and it worked out fine. I am a SWF 45 that loves to meet people! If you are interested in talking so we came see if this will work for this cruise just email me at marciafinley@yahoo.com. If not have a great time on the adventure!