CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SWM 71 seeking cruisemate for Summit relo cruise 10/23/11-10/29/11 to Puerto Rico and (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384518-swm-71-seeking-cruisemate-summit-relo-cruise-10-23-11-10-29-11-puerto-rico.html)

bonnyprincecharlie August 23rd, 2011 01:13 PM

SWM 71 seeking cruisemate for Summit relo cruise 10/23/11-10/29/11 to Puerto Rico and

SWM 71 seeking cruisemate for Summit relo cruise 10/23/11-10/29/11 to Puerto Rico and follow on 7 day cruise 10/29/11-11/5/11.

I'm retired and looking for a person to share a cabin on the Celebrity Summit that leaves Cape Liberty on 10/23/11 and arrives at Puerto Rico on 10/29/11, and then continues on a 7 day round trip cruise returning to Puerto Rico. We can discuss accomodations after your indicate if you are interested in cruises. I'm a very easy going, laid back guy who is a non-smoker and very light drinker and non snorer. We can share the cabin participating in ship activities and tours which may be of joint interest. I look forward to hearing from persons interested in these cruises.

bonnyprincecharlie August 27th, 2011 10:11 PM

Carnival Victory sailing on the 30th of October could be another alternative to Summit

reedjanereedjane August 28th, 2011 06:51 AM

Close to my trip

Quote:

Originally Posted by masogonist (Post 1388860)
SWM 71 seeking cruisemate for Summit relo cruise 10/23/11-10/29/11 to Puerto Rico and follow on 7 day cruise 10/29/11-11/5/11.

I'm retired and looking for a person to share a cabin on the Celebrity Summit that leaves Cape Liberty on 10/23/11 and arrives at Puerto Rico on 10/29/11, and then continues on a 7 day round trip cruise returning to Puerto Rico. We can discuss accomodations after your indicate if you are interested in cruises. I'm a very easy going, laid back guy who is a non-smoker and very light drinker and non snorer. We can share the cabin participating in ship activities and tours which may be of joint interest. I look forward to hearing from persons interested in these cruises.

me too. reedjane at roadrunner.com

reedjanereedjane August 28th, 2011 06:58 AM

might work need mate for 8/18-23 Bermuda

A match maybe

Hi Fellow cruiser,
Doctorate level ed; happy; caring;Honest; great conversationalist;low key; well known TV show host on Time warner cable; (watch archive on You Tube). Still a vol fireman. 3 adult kids,3 grands,2 cats. Flower gardener (TUBEROUS BEGONIAS), hunt, fish, sail, golf, cook, hike, play bridge.
I love to Cruise. I Take Megabus from Buffalo Airport to NY; easy out of NYC. and Cheap. I usually Take 14 day back to back cruises-twice a year. I am a TV host, county man of the year and have exceptional creds ! I am a platinum level(25 trips) Latitudes, NCL, and get vip professional treatment as a journalist, including dinner with Captain, discount prices; half price from NYC, upgrades,several cocktail parties and many other privileges which you will share. You will like the extra fifty percent reduction over the best deal we can find (about $300 PP for a week)!!!

I need Someone to share cabin costs and companionship on cruises out of New York city in the Spring and Fall. I broadcast via satellite, a live tv show to NY, from the ship with the captain and director of hotel on each cruise. I am open to other modes of travel too. Maybe a test cruise week to the Bahamas or Bermuda would be fun. Please contact me,if possible so we might get to know each other a bit more. As you know,cruising alone is a lonely trip. Thanks, Bill (reedjane at roadrunner.com

bonnyprincecharlie August 28th, 2011 10:34 AM

Bill

I really want to do the Celebrity relo out of Cape Liberty in October. And from what I read in your email you can't do it. If you could get on this cruise I am confident it would be successful.

Excellent resume. I'll prepare one and send it for your reference.

Briefly, I try to do two fourteen day cruises per year
one in the spring and one in the fall. This spring I did the Allure and the Epic with a cruisemate. I can do seven day cruises out of the New York and Cape Liberty.

If you have a cruise in the future that fits these parameters let me know. Never can tell when paths will cross.