Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Triumph 9/5/11 from New Orleans, LA

I'm a SWF, 35 years old looking for a cabin mate for Carnival Triumph out of New Orleans, LA the week of September 5. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping that someone can go on such short notice. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2011, 01:03 AM
First Mate

Sorry SNGL, I could go on Sept 10 or 11, but not Sept.5, Mobile, New Orleans, or even Jacksonville.

Thinking of going solo anyway out of Mobile for the 5 nighter, Sept 10. I'd consider giving a good cabinmate a break, even no charge, on the cost of the cabin if your cost to get to Mobile is more than mine. I'll be celebrating my 51st birthday that week !

Edwin
Old August 24th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Do you have a cruise already booked out of New Orleans, or would Mobile be a possibility for the same day?
Old August 25th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Familiar Face

I wish I could do the 9/10, but I can't. I booked on Triumph. I will let everyone know how it goes. I would like to keep in touch with you though (if you don't mind) and maybe we could go sometime in the future?
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:11 AM
First Mate

Default please be clear who you are replying to !

Dear SNGL and Enjoy,

when you reply to the earlier posts, you should address your reply to the person, or if it is in general to all ( like I just did ). Otherwise we can't tell which one of us SNGL wants to keep in touch with.

You may be sending private messages that make this clear to the one you are refering to, but the rest of us are confused.

Good luck to both of you,
Edwin
Old August 26th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Familiar Face

Default good cabinmate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
Sorry SNGL, I could go on Sept 10 or 11, but not Sept.5, Mobile, New Orleans, or even Jacksonville.

Thinking of going solo anyway out of Mobile for the 5 nighter, Sept 10. I'd consider giving a good cabinmate a break, even no charge, on the cost of the cabin if your cost to get to Mobile is more than mine. I'll be celebrating my 51st birthday that week !

Edwin
HI, ED:I sent you a PM, please check your in box.Happy birthday.JOAN
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am up

Hello Singlecruiser,
I also sent you a private message. I was thinking about the same cruise. Can you send details? Let's do it asap coz I may book another cruise that is on sale until today.
Bhatta
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
Dear SNGL and Enjoy,

when you reply to the earlier posts, you should address your reply to the person, or if it is in general to all ( like I just did ). Otherwise we can't tell which one of us SNGL wants to keep in touch with.

You may be sending private messages that make this clear to the one you are refering to, but the rest of us are confused.

Good luck to both of you,
Edwin
I was talking to you. :-)
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:32 PM
Familiar Face

Okay so the person that said they were going has cancelled. Is there anybody who can cruise on 5 days notice? Cruise leaves Monday out of New Orleans...