Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Looking for a cruizing companion

Hi I am retired and love to cruize have done several with famiy and now a few on my own I am starting to think maybe a cabin mate to share costs and maybe to do excursions dinner cards blackjack whatever with or not depending on each of our needs. I am not looking for romance Been there done that have 2 wonderful daughters I love to pieces..I want to cruize everywhere and my goal for now is to cruize up to 1 of every 3 days. I am game for anywhere and my time is my own prefer Feb and then apr/May
I am currently booked on 3 7 days Rome to Rome Oct 9/16/23 and Oct 30th Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale all RCCL Also tentav booked on Princess hawaii LA return Jan 18 for 14 days and a very exciting Princess Apr 26 for 27days fort Laud to Copenhagen. I am very flexible. I believe in mutual respect,courtesy and honesty. I am a SWM 56 yr old Canadian eh......male female race color creed i am open to everyone I like meeting new people and always go to the anytime dinner seating do some excursions sometimes ship sometimes private sometimes I like my quiet time not a big drinker or a big partier Love to play Blackjack and snorkel whenever I can. Several recent posts interest me but thought it best to write this note and let you decide if you thinkwe might get along. I am comfortable with most people probably best with male or female 45 to 75 again I am not looking for romance only someone to chuckle with.. Thanks for reading..... Rod pm me if you would like to chat
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:54 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocruize333 View Post
Hi I am retired and love to cruize have done several with famiy and now a few on my own I am starting to think maybe a cabin mate to share costs and maybe to do excursions dinner cards blackjack whatever with or not depending on each of our needs. I am not looking for romance Been there done that have 2 wonderful daughters I love to pieces..I want to cruize everywhere and my goal for now is to cruize up to 1 of every 3 days. I am game for anywhere and my time is my own prefer Feb and then apr/May
I am currently booked on 3 7 days Rome to Rome Oct 9/16/23 and Oct 30th Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale all RCCL Also tentav booked on Princess hawaii LA return Jan 18 for 14 days and a very exciting Princess Apr 26 for 27days fort Laud to Copenhagen. I am very flexible. I believe in mutual respect,courtesy and honesty. I am a SWM 56 yr old Canadian eh......male female race color creed i am open to everyone I like meeting new people and always go to the anytime dinner seating do some excursions sometimes ship sometimes private sometimes I like my quiet time not a big drinker or a big partier Love to play Blackjack and snorkel whenever I can. Several recent posts interest me but thought it best to write this note and let you decide if you thinkwe might get along. I am comfortable with most people probably best with male or female 45 to 75 again I am not looking for romance only someone to chuckle with.. Thanks for reading..... Rod pm me if you would like to chat
Travel Buddy

I am 51 yo Brazilian male. I love to travel. Looking for a travel buddy. I read your message. If you want to chat and see we can share the cost on a cruise let me know. My email andruir@yahoo.com and andruir@gmail.com. You can also send me a message on FaceBook "Rui Andrade" Utah.