Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Familiar Face

58 yr old female here. If you ever cruise of out Port Canaveral, Florida, let me know. I live close by that port and am always looking to go somewhere.
Old January 8th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Cruisejunkie 2 and whoever else out there interested in sailing,

I, too, am in SC--just south of Rock Hill--and am interested in going on a cruise the first week in June if at all possible (after school is out)--I am a teacher here so that limits my sailing time somewhat. Just turned 60 and not into drama, drugs, or smoking. Social drinker if ever. Sense of humor would be nice. Have been on numerous cruises but it has been awhile. LOVE IT! Just don't want to pay double when there is only 1 of me!

Can possibly go later on in the summer until mid-August but I will be coming from Ohio at that time. If this interests anyone, please feel free to contact me. (One of my "bucket list" items is to go on a Hawaiian cruise!)
Old January 10th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I am a single retired 66yr old lady in Calif desert. My travel companion can no longer travel because of health problems. I am easy going, and because of my friends problems I am really good at flexibility. I don't usually dress-up or do formal, but I do bring one nice outfit, just in case. I am looking at an Apr 2012 round trip on Princess out of SFO to Mexico. My sister and her husband are booked on that cruise and I would like to join them if you are interested. We are a fun bunch. They will be celebrating 50 yr of marriage and 1 year tobacco free.
Old January 11th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm also on the West Coast and 48 years old, non smoker who has lots of time to travel and wants to do it economically. Please e-mail me at llsw63@gmail.com.
Old January 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Familiar Face

I just saw you post---if you are still interested in cruising, please get in touch. I am 62, retired RN, non-smoker, occasional alcohol and enjoy traveling.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Jacy
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossalind View Post
I would like to find an older single lady to share cabin and expenses. I am a 68 year old healthy single female. I love cruising but cannot afford the single supplement. I am searching for someone in the same situation. I live on the west coast, but I am interested in any and all cruises. I generally select an inside cabin because of price. I do not smoke but enjoy a glass of wine.

I am not a party animal but I very much enjoy meeting people from different countries and backgrounds.
I am a BC/Fl snowbird
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old February 11th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Familiar Face

I am also on the west coast. I am retired Air Force female. I have a deal on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas sailing from Miami on 18 Apr to Malaga Spain for $419. Are you interested?
Old February 11th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Familiar Face

HOpe this doesn't post twice. The first one didn't seem to take. I am 52 retired Air Force. I am looking for cruise companions. However, I tend to travel on really cheap rates. Currently I have a deal on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas sailing from Miami on 18 Apr to Malaga Spain for $419.

Anyone interested?
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, would you be interested in an 11 night cruise on Queen Victoria from Southampton England to the Canary Islands which sails on March 24, 2012? It is called "Iberian Serenade" and you could find more details on the Cunard.com website. It is a special price cruise. I am a swf, 70 years old, love to cruise and also don't want to pay the single supplement. I don't smoke, or drink, and am very independent and love to have a great time.
Riki
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisejunkie2 View Post
Your post title cracks me up "Older lady"! I was thinking 80's!! You are still a young'un!

I am open to a cruisemate as well. Most of the posts are from November and the cruises posted have already come and gone. At this point, I am flexible as to where and when I can go. I, am REALLY young tho - 61 . I am a non smoker, non drinker, don't party much but enjoy a fun group of people. Be happy to provide more details upon contact. I will only consider an outside cabin though. Many of the cruises are offering upgrades to oceanview or balcony at the lower price. I live in S.C. so can drive to any port in FLorida. Short notice is o.k. I love repositioning cruises! feel free to contact me and we can talk. I have no cruises in mind or reserved at this time.
Looking for a cruisemate for either a 7 day or 11 day March 7,or 8,or 10 on NCL out of South Florida. I am 60 SWF, university professor and cruise addicted. Easy going, friendly, outgoing, non drinking as a rule, non smoking etc but fun. Rates are excellent on both at this time, would do inside or outside as it would work for you. Let me if you have any interest. Thanks! Adria
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Familiar Face

perhaps we could keep one another in mind for future potential sailings

gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire-loves-cruising View Post
Hello,
I am interested in Costa atlantica sailing on March 18 for 10 days - Western Caribbean..I am holding an inside cabin on deck 7. Senior rate is $599 plus $33.63 taxes ($632.63)
I cruise alot, am neat, quiet and not a party person, non drinker, non smoker. I am a 67 year old female, slim and live in northern Ca.
Are you interested?

ready to go, - anytime....

P.S.

Thanking all of you terrific potential cruise mates for your interest in my upcoming Celebrity Solstice Transatlantic sailing and other future cabin-share sailings.

I am now all set, looking forward to enjoy a well priced starboard balcony in hopefully fair weathers and have no new plans until November 2012 at the earliest.

Until then, wishing all of u fair winds and smooth sailings.
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello - are you interested in an early summer Baltic cruise with 2 days in St. Petersburg, 10 days on Holland America Eurodam, special price $1599? If so, email me at gregov@juno.com - Best
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Familiar Face

hi I am female 50 and feel the same way i cant afford to pay double fees and want to find a non smoking roomate the only other request from me is i can t handle perfume, allergiey to it, any one that travels with me has to put on out side the cabin, and if we are sitting near each other not too heavy gives me migraines and asthma sorry. other than that i a m easy to get along with laid back aquarian artist/jewelry designer. Regina you can reach me by email at reginaparis47@gmail.com i am dyeing to get on cruise fo r march and april and have found 300 to 600 cruises 4 to 7 day lets talk!
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Familiar Face

I have an inside cabin to share, Azamara cruise November 29-December 12 from Mumbai to Madras. On the 58-year-old female single accompanying another couple. It's a fabulous cruise if you're interested
Old December 4th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

have seen your post on Cruisemates.com web site.I am looking for a cruise mate for a Hawaii Cruise on Oct 18 2014 on Carnival Cruise.The rate is around 1500 USD per person for an interior room .The cruise starts from Los Angeles and is 15 days.

I am female Turkish citizen of 66 years.I speak fluent English and live in Turkey.I have worked as a government executive for 38 years and retired.I have visited more than 35 countries during my life and worked as a diplomat in The Netherlands ( Holland )before I retired. I am married but my husband do not like to cruise.I have cruised before on Carnival,Princess and Royal Caribbean with friends and family.This time I want to go to Hawaii..

My intention is to find a roommate to share the cruise rate and start a friendship if will be possible.I do not smoke and donít wear perfume.I am neat and tidy.I like to swim and lay beside the pool.I prefer late dining but if my roommate prefers early dining it is not a problem for me.

If you are interested please reply to my mail.

Kind regards.

Nergis UNLU( Mrs)
Old December 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel

I have a wonderful cruise to Copenhagan booked on RC out of Ft Lauderdale on 4/16. The cost is a little over $1000.

I am also an older women who can not afford the single supplement.
Old December 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

who would you be interested in may 5th NCL transatlantic cruise out of Miami? We want to take our 17 years old daughter with us, but family suite is very expensive.
Old December 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for a cruise companion on NCL Star leaving Copenhagen and going west to Scotland, Iceland, Ireland etc. it leaves in October of 2014. Hate the single supplements. Non smoker.
Old December 28th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am a Active retired teacher/admin fro Florida. I am heading to New Zealand for a 6 month adventure starting in Auckland 01/05/2014. Would love to take a cruise 12-14 days to the south Pacific and Fiji. If interested let me know. --vamoonbeam@comcast.net
Old December 28th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default San Juan to Miami 11/01/2014 Carnival Splendor

Hi

Anyone want to share a cabin for this repo cruise. Some good ports St Croix, Martinique, Grenada, Grand Turk, Dominica.

I am considering booking in the very near future since these are ports I have not visited yet and would love to share the cabin to save some money for excursions.

Anyone interested let me know

I am platinum on Carnival and also qualify for Military rate

drop me a line and we can chat

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Old December 30th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Familiar Face

Hi rossalind, i am 70 and in the same situation. I always cruise royal caribbean. I like an outside cabin to be able to know day from night. I am thinking about a meditrainean cruise fall of 2014. Let me know what you think. Roberta i live in nevada.
Old January 1st, 2014, 01:12 AM
Familiar Face

Hello ! I am planning a 6 month adventure to New Zealand starting in Auckland on Jan 5 2014. Would like a non-smoker, casual drinker, who can be flexible. In addition to travelling southward, would love to cruise 14 balcony going to the south pacific island and Fiji, If interested let me know
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm 58 years old, live in San Diego, don't smoke or use any drugs (like a glass of wine sometimes), been in 40+ cruises. Love to share a cabin (inside cabins are fine with me)
Old February 2nd, 2014, 05:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i am 64 and live in ohio. write me at sandy101@sssnet.com
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:02 AM
Familiar Face

Hello, I too live in the west coast. I am an active 57, non smoker, love good wine. You would be more likely find me watching the sunrise with a coffee than dancing at night. I have dreamed of going to alaska for years and have found balcony rates for a 7 day at 1,298 and 11 day for 1,922. This is leaving San Francisco ..the inside is cheaper but for alaska it is really best to have a balcony as so much can be seen..beautiful scenery sling the coast. Let me know if you would be interested..if not good luck to you, Patty
Old February 22nd, 2014, 08:11 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel

I fit almost the same profile. I would like to find someone interested in going round trip from San Diego to Hawaii.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:38 PM
Familiar Face

Hello...I am looking also. I am 66 and very pleasant and I have references from other women with whom I have shared a cruise. evensujoy@yahoo.com
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 64 and from Ohio. I am interested. Write me at sandy101@sssnet.com
Old March 25th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Familiar Face

hi are you interested in this?
Im in my mid 40s kids are with dad

Ports of Call

Arrival

Departure 4/5 $679
1 New York, New York --- 4:00 p.m.
2 At Sea --- ---
3 At Sea --- ---
4 San Juan, Puerto Rico 3:00 p.m. 9:00 p.m.
5 Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
6 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
7 Samana, Dominican Republic 8:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
8 At Sea --- ---
9 At Sea --- ---
10 New York, New York
Old March 27th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I'm a very active 66 year old single female, non smoker, very light drinking, looking for cruise/cabin mate for Hawaii cruise out of Los Angeles, Dec 6, 2014. 15 day cruise. Right now inside cabin is $1429 /$1529 OV/Balcony $1729. Willing to do any of them. Carnival Miracle. (Platinum benefits) Contact me if interested. Always looking for cruisemate. Westlablonde@yahoo.com