CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   56/Male Looking for Female-5Night from Miami-Jamaica/Grand Cayman-CHEAP!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384748-56-male-looking-female-5night-miami-jamaica-grand-cayman-cheap.html)

Steveinflorida September 3rd, 2011 08:23 PM

56/Male Looking for Female-5Night from Miami-Jamaica/Grand Cayman-CHEAP!!

I am a 56 year old white male, recently divorced, non-drinker/smoker, looking for a mature responsible lady to share this 5 night cruise leaving from Miami on October 22nd, thru the 27th. I won this cruise earlier this year, so the costs involved will be the taxes, port charges, and an upgrade to a interior stateroom. This should only be around $200 approximately. I live in Lakeland, Florida, so I will have to drive to Miami, the morning of the 22nd. I work in the Security field, and am looking for a woman that is professional/ no drugs or heavy drinking. My name is Steve, If interested, please email me back with some information about yourself, and include a few pictures, along with a phone number where I can contact you. I have been on 6 previous cruises. I went on this particular cruise around 7 years ago, and it still is my favorite. The cruise line is Carnival. Happy Cruisin! Thank You

ruthlessboss September 4th, 2011 05:46 AM

Upgrade to an interior?

ednotmilkman September 4th, 2011 09:33 PM

thank you again Ruthless for being our cm proofreader. Do you still correct all your grown children too :wink:

I'm still hoping for that perfect cabinmate for the farewell out of Mobile if you dare to meet me for Sept 19, or maybe the 10th.

Edwin

lovetocruize333 September 5th, 2011 02:48 AM

just have to ask how do you upgrade to an interior chuckle

ruthlessboss September 5th, 2011 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednotmilkman (Post 1390876)
thank you again Ruthless for being our cm proofreader. Do you still correct all your grown children too :wink:

I'm still hoping for that perfect cabinmate for the farewell out of Mobile if you dare to meet me for Sept 19, or maybe the 10th.

Edwin

Somebody has to proofread! I see lots more writings of people who don't think before they post, and I try to stay out of it, but once in a while I can't resist.

P.S. Kids turned out great, still don't listen to me!rofl

gbrad September 5th, 2011 09:21 PM

Upgrade

Reading between the lines, as he said he "won" a cruise, I would expect he got a 1A, so was just off on a technicality, since I doubt many would want to, and perhapps CCL won't allow 2 in a 1A

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetocruize333 (Post 1390892)
just have to ask how do you upgrade to an interior chuckle

rkimm4 September 8th, 2011 10:35 PM

Hi Steven,

I can cruise anytime between December through March. I am always looking to keep the single supplement down. I am VIP on Carnival so I would like to stick with them for the perks.

Kim