Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default WidowedWM 58 looking for M or F for X-Atlantic Rome- Ft Lauderdale Nov. 27

Been following everyone on this site for some months now. Tried to find a cruise mate for an Alaska trip but no luck. I have booked another cruise in November and decided to try a thread so here goes!

I am 58 years old, have been on 8 cruises with various companies but most with Princess. I have travelled extensively...lived in Indonesia for a number of years and also Singapore and Abu Dhabi. I love to cruise but the single supplement is overwhelming.

I am not looking for romance; looking for someone to avoid the single supplement cost. A gal would be nice as I like to dance and it would be nice to have a partner if you were so inclined, but no big deal. Having a meal or two together is also ok or going our own way. I am pretty easy. Don't smoke, consider myself considerate and well behaved.

The cruise I have booked is the Pacific Princess Trans-Atlantic leaving Rome on Nov. 27 Ports of call are:
Nov 28 - Florence/Pisa
Nov 29 - Genoa
Nov 30 - Nice
Dec. 01 - Barcelona
Dec. 02 - At Sea
Dec. 03 - Granada (Motril)
Dec. 04 - Gibraltar
Dec. 05 - Casablanca
Dec. 06 - At Sea
Dec. 07 - Madeira
Dec. 8-12 - At Sea
Dec. 13 - Hamilton
Dec. 14-15 - At Sea
Dec. 16 - Ft Lauderdale.

Total 19 days.

I have an oceanview room booked with the cost for the second person $2,000. Insurance is already paid as are taxes and fees.

In addition, I have already booked the Crown Plaza in Rome (two double beds) Nov 24, 25th and 26th. If interested the room is paid for so there would be nothing more for the room. We could go to the boat together and share the cost of the taxi. I have stayed at this hotel before, there are a couple of nice restaurants close by, and they have a shuttle that goes into town and back again. It was pretty slick.

Many thanks for reading this thread!
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

What is the weather like at that time of year?

Kim
Old September 9th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Familiar Face

Default BC traveller seeking cabin mate

Hi, I'm also in BC - I've booked the RCCL Mariner from Rome Oct 3, so wouldn't be available for your cruise, but I'd like to get in contact in case there is some other cruise you would be interested in someday. Pls contact mlbray@saturnacan.net Would prefer to meet up first before any planning for shared trips.

I'm wwf 66, a reasonable roommate, non-smoker, and would enjoy someone to dine with and dance with, not looking for romance.
Marg