CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Oct 23 Summit 6 days Cape Liberty to Puerto Rico and Oct 29 Summit 7 days San Juan to (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/384763-oct-23-summit-6-days-cape-liberty-puerto-rico-oct-29-summit-7-days-san-juan.html)

lionfishkiller September 4th, 2011 03:14 PM

Oct 23 Summit 6 days Cape Liberty to Puerto Rico and Oct 29 Summit 7 days San Juan to

Oct 23 Summit 6 days Cape Liberty to Puerto Rico and Oct 29 Summit 7 days San Juan to San Juan Cruise

This is an adventure cruise for me since I have never done a combination cruise like this one. I really enjoy back to back cruises. It offers variety for a straight SWM, I have been on several cruises and tend to spend most of my time outside of the room and primarily utilize the cabin to sleep and change clothes. I don't really care if the person is a M or F as long as they are respectful that they are sharing a room. Previous cruises were successful because we respected each others space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smoothly. We can do as much together or as little together as we agree to. I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting a cruisemate for this cruise. Contact through email/phone can be utilized to iron out details.

Email address is lionfishkiller@gmail.

Sandrine September 15th, 2011 04:14 AM

Same cruise

I just noticed--you are on the same cruise as myself, at least the first part.
We should meet for a drink on board perhaps. This will be my first Celebrity--hopefully there is a community board to post to onboard.

amiable September 15th, 2011 09:48 AM

Will be happy to share drink, but I need a cruisemate. Any interest in sharing space or are you going solo?
In PR are you continuing going to go on either Celebrity or Carnival? I'm looking for cruisemate for second part of cruise.
My email address is lionfishkiller@gmail.com Butch

Thanks for inquiry in any case.

ruthlessboss September 15th, 2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiable (Post 1392566)
Will be happy to share drink, but I need a cruisemate. Any interest in sharing space or are you going solo?
In PR are you continuing going to go on either Celebrity or Carnival? I'm looking for cruisemate for second part of cruise.
My email address is lionfishkiller@gmail.com Butch

Thanks for inquiry in any case.

Am I confused?:?:

Sandrine September 30th, 2011 12:42 PM

In San Juan my cruise ends, so I was really looking to share a balcony cabin from Bayonne to SJU. I still might consider sharing space. I am traveling with a group of about 30 who are all paired up as far as I know. I'm all paid up. Had hoped for cabinmate--one person had to back out--even a last minute one, but no one so far.