Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4
Default SWF 49, seeking cruise partner

I can cruise anytime between December and March and am VIP with Carival. I am cruising once each month if possible but need room-mates in order to afford to go that often.

No snoring and common curtisy expected...Last cabin mate needed to use the other available heads on the ship if you get my drift it was NASTY.

I am very clean and neat, don't snore, don't smoke, and don't babysit room-mates.

Kim
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Familiar Face

Do you want to go on Celebrity Dec 3 from FLL to Santiago??? I know its not Carnival but don't think carnival goes to South America.....
this would be 15 days. Let me know if you are interested.
Ann
Old September 11th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I just ran across this site last night when I was Googling single cruises, spent awhile browsing and looking into some of the posts. It's very interesting and seems to be what I'm looking for.
A little about myself: SWF 55, mother of 4 children, grown and on their own, I recently took on partner in my foster care business so I could explore the world outside of Maplewood, MN. I've only been on one cruise and have been spending the last couple of winters in Mexico, staying with some friends. I'm finding out I don't like traveling by myself and would like to explore other tropical climates before deciding on where to spend my winters or who knows maybe I'll end up cruising the winters away! I don't smoke, I like to get around 9 hours of sleep a night, and I love the sun and ocean.
I'm a little insecure about responding to posts online, as far as if they are legitimate or if I need to be really cautious,.... How are things going for you? Have you been doing this long? (looking for people to cruise with). If you would, I'd appreciate an email sharing any information you have that would be helpful. And I'm flexible for when I travel, I would prefer to be home with the family during holidays, but besides that I'm pretty much free.
My name is Sheryl and as I said, I live in MN.
Old September 11th, 2011, 03:55 PM
First Mate

Welcome, Sheryl!

I found Cruisemates last April, pretty much the same way you did. At the time there was a woman looking for a partner for Alaska, to whom I responded. She had already found someone, but three other people responded to my post and I wound up doing a cruise to Bermuda with one of them. She was your age (15 years younger than me) but we got along very well and I would happily cruise with her again. She's a teacher, though, and only available during vacation periods. So now I'm booked for another cruise with another Cruisemate, and hoping it will go as well.

Give it a try. Either respond to someone else's request, or find a cruise you'd like to take and see if anyone else is interested.
Old September 12th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetoexplore View Post
Hello, I just ran across this site last night when I was Googling single cruises, spent awhile browsing and looking into some of the posts. It's very interesting and seems to be what I'm looking for.
A little about myself: SWF 55, mother of 4 children, grown and on their own, I recently took on partner in my foster care business so I could explore the world outside of Maplewood, MN. I've only been on one cruise and have been spending the last couple of winters in Mexico, staying with some friends. I'm finding out I don't like traveling by myself and would like to explore other tropical climates before deciding on where to spend my winters or who knows maybe I'll end up cruising the winters away! I don't smoke, I like to get around 9 hours of sleep a night, and I love the sun and ocean.
I'm a little insecure about responding to posts online, as far as if they are legitimate or if I need to be really cautious,.... How are things going for you? Have you been doing this long? (looking for people to cruise with). If you would, I'd appreciate an email sharing any information you have that would be helpful. And I'm flexible for when I travel, I would prefer to be home with the family during holidays, but besides that I'm pretty much free.
My name is Sheryl and as I said, I live in MN.
I just recently joined as well and have arranged to go on cruises with 2 different people one I was able to meet lived not far away and the other one was in spain ande we talked via skype...if you can at least talk live with someone you can usually get an impression listen to your gut feeling and a good idea is to each give the agent your 1/2 and to each set up your own charge accounts. Do not give out your Visa card to another cruisemate I am telling you this because once in awhile you hear about scams

Rod