Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Beach Belle
Default South American cruise

Anyone interested in 2 back-to-back cruises to South America from Feb 20-March 7 on the Veendam (16 nts) from Rio to Santiago ($1499-Cruises.com), then on March 11, to Ft. Lauderdale (15 nts) on Celebrity Infinity ($1809-Cruises.com). I'm SWF, 62, living in West Palm Beach, FL., non-smoker, considerate.
Sponsored Links
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Familiar Face

Smile We are going too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Belle View Post
Anyone interested in 2 back-to-back cruises to South America from Feb 20-March 7 on the Veendam (16 nts) from Rio to Santiago ($1499-Cruises.com), then on March 11, to Ft. Lauderdale (15 nts) on Celebrity Infinity ($1809-Cruises.com). I'm SWF, 62, living in West Palm Beach, FL., non-smoker, considerate.
Hmmm cant help with a roomie but could with a couple of friends .....I and another cruisemate male friend are on both cruises as well woo hoo Rod
Old September 28th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Rod,
Will be seeing you on those cruises. Found a roomie and we're all booked! We wanted to spend a few days in Rio beforehand, but all hotels are full! Didn't realize we were going in the middle of Carnival! Did you find a hotel since you booked sooner or weren't you interested?
We're arriving on the 20th in the morning and will probably go straight to the ship. Darn! I've always wanted to be there for that!
Lou
Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I have a Princess cruise already booked and am looking for a cabin mate. Leaves Mar 3, 2010 from Santiago, Chile, to San Francisco, Calif. Interested? Less than $1200/pp w/o air or insurance for an outside (obs) view cabin.

Let me know,
Deborah
debtz@mail.com
Old October 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I found a roommate for the two cruises and will be on the ship at that time. Keep me in mind for future cruises. Good luck!
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to TangoNomad

If I can't get a cabin mate for jan 2nd. I may shift my plans around feb-march dates. SF retired, non-smoker.