Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to nshouston31
Smile Seeking a Roomate for Carnival from Galveston

Hi, I'm new to this website. Actually I'm new to cruising as well. I'm an African American female in my mid thirties, single and straight. I'm seeking a cabin mate. The cruise was initally supposed to be a couples thing that I was attending with some coworkers, well, since we started planning the cruise, I've become single and I don't want to pay the higher single rate. I don't need a companion because my friends will be on board and I can hang with them. The trip is scheduled to depart Galveston on Thursday, November 3, 2011 and return the following Monday. I would hate to cancel my trip.
Sponsored Links