CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Couple Looking for New Friends! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/385166-couple-looking-new-friends.html)

Steelerfan September 25th, 2011 07:15 PM

Couple Looking for New Friends!

Hello,

Married white couple, 47 and 41, We've been on two cruises and LOVE them. We could ABSOLUTELY see ourselves becoming serial cruisers! Unfortunately, our financial situation doesnt allow us to travel as often as we'd like.
Are you looking for travel companions? We're sure many of you would like to go, but dont want to travel alone and have no one to vacation with.

Consider bringing us along! Male or female, any age, it doesn't matter! You'll find us to be great conversationalists, fantastic dinner partners, and a whole lot of fun!

Lets get to know each other and see where it goes!

ednotmilkman September 29th, 2011 06:46 PM

Strange request indeed, Steeelerfans ??

you are asking if someone would take one of you and someone else to take in the other, on the same ship? Or are you gonna split up and each go whenever you can? Or maybe one single person will pay for both of you and then rotate who gets the fold down bunk each night? CREEPY !

Edwin

I can't believe this is a legit request from a married couple.

johnthed0g September 29th, 2011 06:57 PM

Are you..."distigunised" that would help possibly.....

ruthlessboss September 29th, 2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnthed0g (Post 1394864)
Are you..."distigunised" that would help possibly.....

you are, right! And, Edwin, are you distigunised? Brad?

fun2cruiz September 29th, 2011 09:59 PM

OP.... looking for a Free Ride or what ?

ruthlessboss September 30th, 2011 09:04 AM

Maybe we need to start another catagory called WILL YOU TAKE ME ALONG?
rofl

anniegb September 30th, 2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1394913)
Maybe we need to start another catagory called WILL YOU TAKE ME ALONG?
rofl

Ruth - you beat me to it - I was thinking the same thing. :)

Annie

ruthlessboss September 30th, 2011 01:41 PM

I see they deleted the other thread. Good, really. I was writing back a suggestion to MOM, if you saw it, about rewording with a new post, but got a no I can't post notice.

anniegb September 30th, 2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1394962)
I see they deleted the other thread. Good, really. I was writing back a suggestion to MOM, if you saw it, about rewording with a new post, but got a no I can't post notice.

Ruth - I saw that thread - obviously people do not read:

Seeking Cruise Companion -For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates.

I was going to post something along those lines-but the thread was pulled.

Annie

kandajones October 1st, 2011 10:56 AM

Oh dear looks like we have another typo, this website is CruiseMates, not LooseMates or CruiseDates rofl

But seriously, please stop it guys, my sides are now aching from all the laughter.

Alan.

Dhill October 1st, 2011 12:29 PM

That really is an odd post but you cant blame them for trying!Oh by the way. Married white couple early Fiftys looking for someone to share our house payment withLOL

johnthed0g October 1st, 2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhill (Post 1395087)
That really is an odd post but you cant blame them for trying!Oh by the way. Married white couple early Fiftys looking for someone to share our house payment withLOL

Send me $100 & I can help with this...

ruthlessboss October 1st, 2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhill (Post 1395087)

Does that mean you are giving me half? You said you wanted to share your payment! I put first claim to it!:D

Dhill October 1st, 2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1395128)
does that mean you are giving me half? You said you wanted to share your payment! I put first claim to it!:d

the check is in the mail ;)