Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Rccl navigator transatlantic april 14 $835 total

59 y.o. male, considerate, and easy-going looking to share my booking on the Navigator transatlantic from Ft Lauderdale to Rome with an inside cabin 15 nights with some excellent stops along the way. The ship appears to be sold out except for some balconies priced at approx. $2500, so $835 is a great price. If an oceanview cabin opens up, I could be willing to upgrade.
There is also the possibility of spending some time together in Italy after the cruise.
If interested, please email me directly at plrharmony@live.com or call 727-545-3416 Happy Cruising, Peter
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default great deal

nice cruise
Old October 13th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default nice deal

great cruise
Old February 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFLA View Post
59 y.o. male, considerate, and easy-going looking to share my booking on the Navigator transatlantic from Ft Lauderdale to Rome with an inside cabin 15 nights with some excellent stops along the way. The ship appears to be sold out except for some balconies priced at approx. $2500, so $835 is a great price. If an oceanview cabin opens up, I could be willing to upgrade.
There is also the possibility of spending some time together in Italy after the cruise.
If interested, please email me directly at plrharmony@live.com or call 727-545-3416 Happy Cruising, Peter
thank you Peter for the info, nice to talk with you; hope u have a wonderful sailing.

ready to go, - anytime....

P.S.

Thanking all of you terrific potential cruise mates for your interest in my upcoming Celebrity Solstice Transatlantic sailing and other future cabin-share sailings.

I am now all set, looking forward to enjoy a well priced starboard balcony in hopefully fair weathers and have no new plans until November 2012 at the earliest.

Until then, wishing all of u fair winds and smooth sailings.