CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   43 SWM needs cruise roommate for a cruise in November or December 2011 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/385249-43-swm-needs-cruise-roommate-cruise-november-december-2011-a.html)

Dragon777 September 30th, 2011 01:40 PM

43 SWM needs cruise roommate for a cruise in November or December 2011

I still have vacation to use this year would like to do a 7 day cruise in November or early December. There are some good deals bu I can not afford the single supplement. Anybody willing to share a cabin and expenses for this. Any Sailing would be OK if airfare is reasonable.

tces4 September 30th, 2011 11:07 PM

I am interested in the Carnival Magic out of Galveston November 20 (Thanksgiving week). I am a 46 yo single mother of two teenagers, love to travel solo, but hate to pay double. Let me know if you might be interested in that one.

Thanks! Susan

tces4 October 1st, 2011 12:28 AM

Carnival Glory out of Miami on 11/20 would be about $560 each (including taxes and port charges)....that may be a possibility as well.

Deo Carvalho October 1st, 2011 09:39 AM

I was thinking of taking the Queen Mary 2 cruise from Southampton to New York on the 10th of November but apparently they only sell closed cabins, so I'm gonna have to find someone to share it with me.

I want to take the cheapest cabin possible, which from what I researched is the double cabin Britannia Inside D8. It would cost a little over 700 dollars each.

If you want to know me better check this out. If you can't see this for whatever reason, check this one instead.

Cheers!

Dragon777 October 3rd, 2011 10:37 AM

The cruise sounds cool but I do not have the vacation time to take the back to the USA. Airfare for the return is over $2000

Dragon777 October 5th, 2011 11:12 AM

This sounds good

Jeffchandler1 October 6th, 2011 12:49 AM

Already booked Dec 3rd - need roommate

I'm taking the Delta direct flight from SLC to Orlando on Dec 2nd and cruising on Carnival Dream. Willing to share expenses

Dragon777 October 6th, 2011 11:17 AM

I am interested in sharing expensives what have you booked?

James88 October 24th, 2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon777 (Post 1394973)
I still have vacation to use this year would like to do a 7 day cruise in November or early December. There are some good deals bu I can not afford the single supplement. Anybody willing to share a cabin and expenses for this. Any Sailing would be OK if airfare is reasonable.

Have you found a cruisemate? I am so interested in travelling, and so, I would like to go with you if you have not gone.

I am over 40 gentleman with PHD and MBA degrees, and GM position in a research field. Now I live in Washington DC.

You can send me a email with Jameleo888@gmail.com.

So I hopy your reply to me ASAP.

Thanks.

James