Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2011, 10:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face West Coast Cruise Mate for Single Sr Female

Seattle is my home, and cruise ships my recreation in winter. I would love to meet an active, straight, fun, non smoking woman who can laugh and enjoy a balcony room while we dress for dinner. I am interested in most cruises, but dread that flight to Europe, so prefer anything leaving from the USA. I can go any time. I am looking for a potential friend to do more than one cruise with and so would be happy to exchange phone numbers, email addresses, etc. to get acquainted.
Sponsored Links
Old October 11th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Familiar Face

I'm 55, but I generally like European cruises. Just wanted to let you know I'm here. San Francisco area. I like cruises on smaller ship. What about you.

Jeanne
Old October 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hi--My female friend and I are thinking about going on a 14 day cruise from LA to Hawaii.
This would be over Xmas and New Year's. We are in our 60's and very laid back. We live -separately- in So Florida and looking for a third person to share a OV -maybe a handicap (they are the biggest) Look at my profile and give write me a note if you are interested.
Ann
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Familiar Face

I am a young looking 59, live near SF and cruise a lot. I hope you get this message.

Jeanne Graham
Old October 23rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
Familiar Face

Hi It's Ann again. Forgot to tell you that i am a straight white female
and so is my friend. found a cruise on the Queen Victoria leaving Dec 21 to Hawaii for 14 days from LA. We love to cruise and always looking for another one! If you are not familiar with handicap cabins they fit 4 people comfortably. Ciao