Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile SWF Seeking Pre-Christmas Cabinmate (12/18-12/25)

Hello, I'm a 22-year-old female looking for a cabinmate for a cruise my family and I are taking this December. Since I will be spending most of my time outside the cabin, I don't care about gender, sexuality, or age as long as you're respectful of me and my things and of sharing a cabin. That said, I'm an early riser (~5-7am), but will be very quiet if you're still asleep.

My family is looking at the Norwegian Gem departing out of Manhattan, NY on December 18th and returning on the 25th at 8am (7 nights). It's my parents and me, so I will need a roommate. The cruise is ~$450 for an inside stateroom and ~$499 for an outside (no balcony). I've posted the itinerary below and can PM you more details about the cruise if you're interested.

Thanks,
Sydney

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT
Sun Dec 18 New York (Manhattan), NY
Mon Dec 19 At Sea
Tue Dec 20 Port Canaveral, FL
Wed Dec 21 Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
Thu Dec 22 Nassau, Bahamas
Fri Dec 23 At Sea
Sat Dec 24 At Sea
Sun Dec 25 New York (Manhattan), NY
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm from California and would like to be your Cabin Mate

Hi there!

I came across your Posting. I'm also looking into going on a cruise during Christmas. I'm from California 34yrs old SAM. I really want it to go so bad, only that I don't want to end up paying doubled and one of the travel agent suggested me this website to find a room mate.

Well, I hope to hear from you and if your interested in me being your room mate on the cruise.

Thanks,
-Michael
mcasareo@gmail.com
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default want to join up?

Hey there! saw your post and am interested in rooming together.
I rise late, and like staying out late. Any chance that you'd want to go dancing? i'm 30/m/from nevada
also, i sleep in the nud e, is that okay with you? i'm respectful, and would enjoy going to the pool with you, if desired.
let me know,
thanks,
BJ
Old October 15th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I found a roommate, thanks!