Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruising in Jan, looking for someone

I'm wanting to go on a 5-7 night Cruise out of Florida in January. I'm looking for someone that wants to do the same. I actually prefer Female cause I know guys can be loud, smell, snore and you know, I don't want to be raped.. lol. Funny but probably true. I'm in my mid-late 30s and look younger and looking for a female under 40 that is NORMAL and prefer non-smoker but I don't care if you smoke as long as it's not in the room. Picky? nah not really. Just I'm a normal guy looking for cruise with someone to cut down on the price for the cabin. Not looking for sex or dating that person but I do prefer you have facebook so we see if the other isn't a crazy person.. lets be real, we do want to see what the other looks like before we just get a room with them for 5-7 nights.
I don't smoke.. I drink socially, I like to have a good time and do things on board the ship.. I love the beach and hit the beach on each island. I like to hit the towns also and shop at times.
So I'm pretty normal, just a guy who's looking for a female roomate that is wanting to go on a cruise in Jan who also wants to split the cost of the cabin compared to buying a full cabin. I've been single for a few months and my friends are married or don't like cruising.. that's why I'm on here looking.

So if your interested..contact me here...that's step 1.. step 2 would be us agreeing on same cruise ship and time.. step 3 would be facebook or twitter so we can see if we are both normal (you dont have to be a good looking person.. just normal and same here) and finally step 4 would be us going ahead and getting this booked. So who is out there that wants to go to the carribean from a Florida port? 5 or 7 day? Contact me! Scott
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:07 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsvb View Post
I'm wanting to go on a 5-7 night Cruise out of Florida in January. I'm looking for someone that wants to do the same. I actually prefer Female cause I know guys can be loud, smell, snore and you know, I don't want to be raped.. lol. Funny but probably true. I'm in my mid-late 30s and look younger and looking for a female under 40 that is NORMAL and prefer non-smoker but I don't care if you smoke as long as it's not in the room. Picky? nah not really. Just I'm a normal guy looking for cruise with someone to cut down on the price for the cabin. Not looking for sex or dating that person but I do prefer you have facebook so we see if the other isn't a crazy person.. lets be real, we do want to see what the other looks like before we just get a room with them for 5-7 nights.
I don't smoke.. I drink socially, I like to have a good time and do things on board the ship.. I love the beach and hit the beach on each island. I like to hit the towns also and shop at times.
So I'm pretty normal, just a guy who's looking for a female roomate that is wanting to go on a cruise in Jan who also wants to split the cost of the cabin compared to buying a full cabin. I've been single for a few months and my friends are married or don't like cruising.. that's why I'm on here looking.

So if your interested..contact me here...that's step 1.. step 2 would be us agreeing on same cruise ship and time.. step 3 would be facebook or twitter so we can see if we are both normal (you dont have to be a good looking person.. just normal and same here) and finally step 4 would be us going ahead and getting this booked. So who is out there that wants to go to the carribean from a Florida port? 5 or 7 day? Contact me! Scott
I've already booked an Interior "Spa" stateroom on the Carnival Dream for Jan 14. It sails out of Port Canaveral for 7 nights. I am looking to share the room so that I don't have to pay the entire fare myself. The "Spa" means that spa membership is included in the price, which is $650 per person including taxes but before tip. I am a 29 yr old single white male from Las Vegas. I don't spend much time in the room, and am not looking for someone to hang out with, it's really just about sharing a room to cut costs. E-mail is vegas_NW1982@yahoo.com.