Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise to Bahamas Oct. 30-Nov. 3

I have some vacation days to use before the end of the year and was hoping to catch a cheap, fun cruise out of Florida to the Bahamas.

I found one that leaves Port Canaveral (Orlando) on October 30 and returns November 3, 2011. The cost is only $249/ person. Cruise line: Carnival; Cruise Ship: Sensation

I am looking for a fun, outgoing person to share a cabin with me (male or female). I am a 26 year old, young professional, straight male. I plan on running in the mornings, going on excursions, to Atlantis resort, going to the Vegas style shows at night and just enjoying my time on the cruise. I am not a crazy partier although I do like to go to the piano bar and the nightclub to have a drink, dance and watch the people. I enjoy laying by the pool during the day.

I am athletic, 6ft tall and social. I am looking for someone to compliment me on the cruise.

If you think we would get along and you are interested on joining me for this cruise, please send me a message and we can work out the details. Also, if there is another cruise you are interested in that leaves out of Florida before the end of the year I might be interested in going on that as well. As long as I can use my vacation days up before 2012.

Feel free to respond to this post or send me a private message if interested.
Thanks!

Last edited by jrb03; October 14th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.
Sponsored Links