CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Jan 14 or Jan 21 Carnival Dream, Port Canaveral (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/385523-jan-14-jan-21-carnival-dream-port-canaveral.html)

Susie4 October 17th, 2011 02:35 PM

Jan 14 or Jan 21 Carnival Dream, Port Canaveral

I am a 38 year old non-smoking female who likes to cruise on the FUN SHIPs! Unfortunately, none of my friends have schedules as flexible as mine so they can only make a small portion of the cruises that I like to take.

Open to male or female cabinmate -- but men, just know this is a *cabin share* request only. I am not looking for a week long date. (that's too much commitment for a girl like me!)

I am fun and I like to go on these ships to have a good time. I do like some active shore excursions and I like some beach days and I love some pool games (I am ALL ABOUT a ship on stick!!) and I do like to do some dancing, too!

I'm flexible as to the Jan 14 or Jan 21 sailing of the Carnival Dream -- I've done both itineraries (or similar) but I have yet to be on this ship and I was just in port and on the ocean beside it most of last week and now I am dying to go on it. I'm also flexible as to inside/outside/balcony cabin. I have never actually sailed with an inside cabin but I spend so little time there that I don't really know why it would be a problem.

Let me hear from you if you're interested.

tces4 October 18th, 2011 03:15 PM

Can you do the 28th on the Dream? I've been on the Dream...great ship! I'm a 46 yo single female looking for a cabinmate only as well.

carolinamaya October 18th, 2011 04:00 PM

I am looking for a cabin share too. Please send me an email to clonly77@gmail.com

sewerworker October 20th, 2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susie4 (Post 1397341)
I am a 38 year old non-smoking female who likes to cruise on the FUN SHIPs! Unfortunately, none of my friends have schedules as flexible as mine so they can only make a small portion of the cruises that I like to take.

Open to male or female cabinmate -- but men, just know this is a *cabin share* request only. I am not looking for a week long date. (that's too much commitment for a girl like me!)

I am fun and I like to go on these ships to have a good time. I do like some active shore excursions and I like some beach days and I love some pool games (I am ALL ABOUT a ship on stick!!) and I do like to do some dancing, too!

I'm flexible as to the Jan 14 or Jan 21 sailing of the Carnival Dream -- I've done both itineraries (or similar) but I have yet to be on this ship and I was just in port and on the ocean beside it most of last week and now I am dying to go on it. I'm also flexible as to inside/outside/balcony cabin. I have never actually sailed with an inside cabin but I spend so little time there that I don't really know why it would be a problem.

I've already booked an Interior "Spa" stateroom on the Carnival Dream for Jan 14. I am looking to share the room so that I don't have to pay the entire fare myself. The "Spa" means that spa membership is included in the price, which is $650 per person including taxes but before tip. I am a 29 yr old single white male from Las Vegas. I don't spend much time in the room, and am not looking for someone to hang out or go dancing with, it's really just about sharing a room. E-mail is vegas_NW1982@yahoo.com.

gbrad October 22nd, 2011 02:34 PM

Vouch

I would vouch for Susan! She would make a terrific cabinmate!

gbrad October 22nd, 2011 02:39 PM

Keith- you may want to join the roll call on cruisecritic d0t com

James88 October 23rd, 2011 11:27 PM

I would like to share the Jan. 14. cruise sailing if I can.

I am a 48 yr asian male, PHD and MBA, GM in a research field. You can send me a email with Jameleo888@gmail.com

Thanks.

James

James88 October 23rd, 2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susie4 (Post 1397341)

I am a 48 yr asian male, PHD and MBA, GM in a research field. You can send me a email with Jameleo888@gmail.com

Thanks.

James

James88 October 23rd, 2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tces4 (Post 1397467)
Can you do the 28th on the Dream? I've been on the Dream...great ship! I'm a 46 yo single female looking for a cabinmate only as well.

Thanks.

James

James88 October 23rd, 2011 11:37 PM

Thanks.

James

Susie4 October 24th, 2011 09:37 PM

Update

I've decided this will be the Jan 21 sailing for me since the Jan 14 sailing is nearly identical to the itinerary I just got off of (even though I've also been to most of the Jan 21 ports, too, but it's been longer).

I have a few good leads for potential cabin mates but noone has committed yet so I'm still looking.

I will try to remember to keep checking here and I will update the thread once I have someone committed!

Thanks y'all! :-)

Susie4 October 30th, 2011 08:36 PM

Cruise mate found... thank you for all of the inquiries!! Susie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susie4 (Post 1398356)
I've decided this will be the Jan 21 sailing for me since the Jan 14 sailing is nearly identical to the itinerary I just got off of (even though I've also been to most of the Jan 21 ports, too, but it's been longer).

I have a few good leads for potential cabin mates but noone has committed yet so I'm still looking.

I will try to remember to keep checking here and I will update the thread once I have someone committed!

Thanks y'all! :-)

Susie4 November 8th, 2011 03:02 AM

Back searching again for a cabin mate! But for the Jan 21 sailing only.