Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to Susie4
Default Jan 14 or Jan 21 Carnival Dream, Port Canaveral

I am a 38 year old non-smoking female who likes to cruise on the FUN SHIPs! Unfortunately, none of my friends have schedules as flexible as mine so they can only make a small portion of the cruises that I like to take.

Open to male or female cabinmate -- but men, just know this is a *cabin share* request only. I am not looking for a week long date. (that's too much commitment for a girl like me!)

I am fun and I like to go on these ships to have a good time. I do like some active shore excursions and I like some beach days and I love some pool games (I am ALL ABOUT a ship on stick!!) and I do like to do some dancing, too!

I'm flexible as to the Jan 14 or Jan 21 sailing of the Carnival Dream -- I've done both itineraries (or similar) but I have yet to be on this ship and I was just in port and on the ocean beside it most of last week and now I am dying to go on it. I'm also flexible as to inside/outside/balcony cabin. I have never actually sailed with an inside cabin but I spend so little time there that I don't really know why it would be a problem.

Let me hear from you if you're interested.
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Familiar Face

Can you do the 28th on the Dream? I've been on the Dream...great ship! I'm a 46 yo single female looking for a cabinmate only as well.
Old October 18th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for a cabin share too. Please send me an email to clonly77@gmail.com
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie4 View Post
I am a 38 year old non-smoking female who likes to cruise on the FUN SHIPs! Unfortunately, none of my friends have schedules as flexible as mine so they can only make a small portion of the cruises that I like to take.

Open to male or female cabinmate -- but men, just know this is a *cabin share* request only. I am not looking for a week long date. (that's too much commitment for a girl like me!)

I am fun and I like to go on these ships to have a good time. I do like some active shore excursions and I like some beach days and I love some pool games (I am ALL ABOUT a ship on stick!!) and I do like to do some dancing, too!

I'm flexible as to the Jan 14 or Jan 21 sailing of the Carnival Dream -- I've done both itineraries (or similar) but I have yet to be on this ship and I was just in port and on the ocean beside it most of last week and now I am dying to go on it. I'm also flexible as to inside/outside/balcony cabin. I have never actually sailed with an inside cabin but I spend so little time there that I don't really know why it would be a problem.

I've already booked an Interior "Spa" stateroom on the Carnival Dream for Jan 14. I am looking to share the room so that I don't have to pay the entire fare myself. The "Spa" means that spa membership is included in the price, which is $650 per person including taxes but before tip. I am a 29 yr old single white male from Las Vegas. I don't spend much time in the room, and am not looking for someone to hang out or go dancing with, it's really just about sharing a room. E-mail is vegas_NW1982@yahoo.com.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Vouch

I would vouch for Susan! She would make a terrific cabinmate!
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Keith- you may want to join the roll call on cruisecritic d0t com
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via ICQ to James88 Send a message via MSN to James88

I would like to share the Jan. 14. cruise sailing if I can.

I am a 48 yr asian male, PHD and MBA, GM in a research field. You can send me a email with Jameleo888@gmail.com

Thanks.

James
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:35 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

I am a 48 yr asian male, PHD and MBA, GM in a research field. You can send me a email with Jameleo888@gmail.com

Thanks.

James
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:37 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tces4 View Post
Can you do the 28th on the Dream? I've been on the Dream...great ship! I'm a 46 yo single female looking for a cabinmate only as well.

Thanks.

James
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:37 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks.

James
Old October 24th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Update

I've decided this will be the Jan 21 sailing for me since the Jan 14 sailing is nearly identical to the itinerary I just got off of (even though I've also been to most of the Jan 21 ports, too, but it's been longer).

I have a few good leads for potential cabin mates but noone has committed yet so I'm still looking.

I will try to remember to keep checking here and I will update the thread once I have someone committed!

Thanks y'all! :-)
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cruise mate found... thank you for all of the inquiries!! Susie

Quote:
I've decided this will be the Jan 21 sailing for me since the Jan 14 sailing is nearly identical to the itinerary I just got off of (even though I've also been to most of the Jan 21 ports, too, but it's been longer).

I have a few good leads for potential cabin mates but noone has committed yet so I'm still looking.

I will try to remember to keep checking here and I will update the thread once I have someone committed!

Thanks y'all! :-)
Old November 8th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Back searching again for a cabin mate! But for the Jan 21 sailing only.