Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default irene (2)

Hello folks -- there seems to be another Irene, which I don't think is me. Please see my reply to Rossalind of 21 October for some details of potential destinations.

I'm 62, Scottish, former Uni prof (Literature and Film, but not terribly academic), speak several languages, live in landlocked Arizona (so seeking departures from Fla or CA); principally interested in Central America / Panama or South America at present ... or further. Cunard and Holland America seem to have the most interesting deals for early Spring (January/February). Nonsmoker, can be persuaded to an occasional cocktail or glass of wine. I've travelled before with "strangers" -- no problems, good fun.

Let me know if you have any ideas?

Irene (2)
Sponsored Links
Old October 25th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LindaD Send a message via Skype™ to LindaD

Hello there. Read your post with some interest. I live in FL., am a retired school psychologist, similar age to yours, non-smoker, social drinker, non-snorer (I think!). I'm married, but hubby won't travel. I'm pretty independent, and though I enjoy companionship, I also like to go my own way at times. I have a particular interest in the South Pacific (Australia, Bora Bora, Tahiti, NZ) or a European river cruise....kind of a bucket list thing, I guess. Do you have any desire to do? If so, would love to hear from you.

Linda in The Villages
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:17 AM
First Mate

Linda - Does your interest in a European river cruise extend to the Danube cruise between Budapest and Bucharest? That's one I'd like to do next year, if I can find a partner. They tend to be expensive, compared to ocean cruises, plus of course airfare.
Old October 28th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LindaD Send a message via Skype™ to LindaD

Hi. Let me check that one out and get back to you. You can write directly to me at shrink@aol.com, if you would like. Thanks!