Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to profln71
Thumbs up Holiday cruise : Stateroom share : STATENDAM : December 9th, 2011

Searching for a male companion to share an inside stateroom for a fabulous 28-day cruise aboard the luxurious MS STATENDAM . It's a round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale , departing Dec. 9th 2011 and returning on January 6th 2012 . I'm an easy-going and kind-hearted guy who enjoys the company of others while cruising . Always mindful of the need for time alone when visiting ports-of-call but will also enjoy sharing shore excursions when agreed upon . I have Open-Seating in the MDR . I'm a young senior ( early sixties ) and non-smoker . It will be very enjoyable to celebrate the holidays on board as we sail through the PANAMA CANAL ( westbound & eastbound ) . I'm also looking forward to visiting Costa Rica , Nicaragua , Honduras , Mexico , San Diego ( CA ) and Colombia before returning to Ft. Lauderdale . Would you like to get away for the holidays and celebrate Christmas and New Year's at sea ? Then let's get in touch and we'll make it happen ! Talk with you soon , Joel
Sponsored Links