Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dec 4 2011 Carnival Valor

I am a 51 SWM looking for either male or female to share cabin on Carnival Valor on December 4, 2011. I would consider alternative lines or iteneriaries but I am limited to leaving on December 3 or 4th only. About me, non-smoker, casual drinker, early riser, enjoy ship activities and while in port enjoy beach and experiencing local culture. In full disclosure, I do snore, I have shared rooms with mates before and have been told it is not a problem, I always bring nasal strips for me and ear plugs for the victims just in case. I don't spend much time in the room except to sleep and change, so the cabin type is not important to me. The only real requirement that I have of cruisemate is someone that realizes they are "sharing" space. If we make a connection and spend time hanging together...great, if not then maybe we just have dinner together (I assume they assign us to the same table) and save on the cruise single supplement.
Sponsored Links
Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Familiar Face

I am currently booked on that cruise and have a cabinmate, but you might check out our rollcall on cruisecritic. There were a couple of people hoping to find a cabinmate. Two 22 yo guys that we might have matched up together, but there might be someone else. It's a great group, so please join if you book the cruise.

Happy Cruising!

Susan