Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Nov. 22, S. Am. Edge of the World, 16-N Bargain

$56/n, HAL Veendam westbound, four more days cruising around the tip of South America comparing to the Jan. sail. Price is also $450 lower. But must act fast. Not much to spend on land (fewer stops and see scenic Edge mainly from mother ship). Two critical things: Brazilian Visa and flights Ė start 11/21 (Mon., cheaper) from US arriving Rio (GIG) 11/22 noon, coming back from Santiago (SCL) 12/8.

Iím a 60 yo Asian professional working in LA since 1980, clean and trouble free. Iím open to people of all age, M or F (strictly platonic). Iíve cruised three times only. Twice I went Alaska and that explains my interests. A co-worker took it and rated two thumbs up. If your are a scenery seeker like me, this is the right itinerary. If interested, please drop me a few lines and donít hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:54 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via ICQ to James88 Send a message via MSN to James88
Post I want to know whether I can catch up with the trip

I am so interested in your post and the trip. Until now, I have not been south america anytime. You mean" Two critical things: Brazilian Visa and flights Ė start 11/21 (Mon., cheaper) from US arriving Rio (GIG) 11/22 noon, coming back from Santiago (SCL) 12/8". I want to know whether I can catch up with the trip, and whether it is very easy to get Brazil visa for an asian person. I want to go to Briazil rain forests to go aroud the scences. I would like to stay there for a long time. Can you tell me about the detail trips for every day? I hope you will reply to me soon, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcclub View Post
$56/n, HAL Veendam westbound, four more days cruising around the tip of South America comparing to the Jan. sail. Price is also $450 lower. But must act fast. Not much to spend on land (fewer stops and see scenic Edge mainly from mother ship). Two critical things: Brazilian Visa and flights Ė start 11/21 (Mon., cheaper) from US arriving Rio (GIG) 11/22 noon, coming back from Santiago (SCL) 12/8.

Iím a 60 yo Asian professional working in LA since 1980, clean and trouble free. Iím open to people of all age, M or F (strictly platonic). Iíve cruised three times only. Twice I went Alaska and that explains my interests. A co-worker took it and rated two thumbs up. If your are a scenery seeker like me, this is the right itinerary. If interested, please drop me a few lines and donít hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks.
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by James88 View Post
I am so interested in your post and the trip. Until now, I have not been south america anytime. You mean" Two critical things: Brazilian Visa and flights Ė start 11/21 (Mon., cheaper) from US arriving Rio (GIG) 11/22 noon, coming back from Santiago (SCL) 12/8". I want to know whether I can catch up with the trip, and whether it is very easy to get Brazil visa for an asian person. I want to go to Briazil rain forests to go aroud the scences. I would like to stay there for a long time. Can you tell me about the detail trips for every day? I hope you will reply to me soon, thanks
Hi James88,

I just sent a Private Message to you. Please check. Thanks.

pcclub