Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:19 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Destiny Dec 8th

Just went on my first cruise in late September and I already want to go on another one. Looking for someone to go with me since my friend can't afford to take off work again so soon. Leaves out of Miami and goes to KeyWest/Cozumel. I will be getting an inside cabin because I like to keep the trip as cheap as possible. I get an interline rate so if I find a good price that way then we will get a nice discount. My last cruise was $169pp plus taxes and gratuity. I am waiting for this cruise to hopefully go down around that price, it's currently at $189pp on Vacations to Go.

Looking for
Female
Age 21-29
non-smoker
not a heavy drinker

Myself
Male
Age 26
non-smoker
don't drink
Sponsored Links
Old November 4th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Familiar Face

The price on this cruise is now down to $169 at my interline rate. After taxes and gratuity it should be under $300 per person. Still have not found anyone to go with so I will give it another week or so.
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Familiar Face

Anyone know of another forum or board to find a cruise companion? This is the only cruise forum with a section for finding a cruisemate so far.