Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 26th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SF needed for Princess Cruise, Aruba Bonaire 11/26 - 12/03 2011 from Ft Laud or Tampa

Hello! SWM Professional seeks SF who's friendly, attractive, fun with style for an awesome and exciting 7 day cruise on the Crown Princess ( already booked ) to Aruba, Bonaire, and Princess Cay out of Ft. Lauderdale Nov 26-Dec 3rd 2011 ( That's SATURDAY to SATURDAY )! I recently broke up with my girlfriend ( yes, just brilliant timing, tell me about it! ) so now now I am in a situation and I'm looking for cruise partner that can go on these dates that were booked 3 months ago, SF Cruise partner needed, so the $$ is negotiable! This voyage is on the " Crown Princess " their best ship. I am leaving from Tampa, but ship embarks from Ft. Laud., Port Everglades. You must be personable, attractive, 21-46 years old and have a passport! Smoke OK. If you can SERIOUSLY CONSIDER going, then get back with me ASAP!

ME? Great guy, EZ going, funny, smart, handsome, cool, late 40's SWM, Prof, straight- Background Check no prob. Have pics info for same. If interested please reply ASAP with your pics ( the more the merrier ) and general BIO, and let me know that you are DEFINTELY good to go at that time and HAVE PASSPORT- and we can take it from there! A great opportunity to enjoy this tropical and romantic getaway with me, we can definitely meet in person first and hang if you are in Tampa area, or webcam if not- Please: Serious only and be ready to have a great time! Who knows?!
Sponsored Links